Work As Fitness Model

Hi! I'm living in thailand for a few years already. And now it's time for me to looking for a job.

I have body look like Greg Plitt. And all I do in life is workout, cook and eat every 2 hours.

So I have some questions, help me please:

1) Is it legal to Work as fitness model in Thailand?

2) is it low or high chances to do this job in Thailand? If I have really impressing body?

3) is there anyone who do job like this?

Thank you.

And all I do in life is workout, cook and eat every 2 hours.

that doesn't leave much time for sleeping and modelling :ermm:
No, sometimes I wake up about 5 am to have a meal, then sleep again :)

So anybody can answer the questions? :D

good luck Medved21. I dont expect you will get much of a sensible answer on the forum about this. Most of the guys seem only able to discuss details and aspects about womens bodies and most seem to be retired. They will hardly related.

Hi! I'm living in thailand for a few years already. And now it's time for me to looking for a job.

I have body look like Greg Plitt. And all I do in life is workout, cook and eat every 2 hours.

So I have some questions, help me please:

1) Is it legal to Work as fitness model in Thailand?

2) is it low or high chances to do this job in Thailand? If I have really impressing body?

3) is there anyone who do job like this?

Thank you.

I don't think you should have any trouble finding a few gigs but you need to find a Thai agency that is serious and can book lots of gigs. A lot of Thai brands use European looking models in my old building I knew a few euro girls who worked in this but honestly I never asked what agency. Some might be a bit shady and hold out on paying you and stuff like that.

Start with googling model agency Bangkok or something like that and make sure you check their portfolios to see that they have done stuff and it isn't just a guy with an email address.

Would probably be easier and better paid in Singapore or Japan to be honest.

Thanks, I think I will look for some model agency.

But I need work permit for do model shots also? Cuz some employers in Thailand does not talk about WP, and the workers go to prison. I'm Russian and I know well how Russian bosses lie. A lot of guides go to prison.

Who will do WP? Model agency will?

Now I need job, cuz before I made a lot of money with my study and funny videos for Russians(I know the stuff cuz I visit thailand at 9 years old and my mom has Thai bf) "how to take a bargirl free" "impressing girls at soi 6" "how to marry with bar girl and not be a wallet" "where bar girl really spend her money" "relationship with normal thai girl from rich family" etc. Now I not interesting to make this anymore, but money in the bank gonna finish :(

I speak Thai good. And English little bit.

Edited by Medved21

Thanks, I think I will look for some model agency.

But I need work permit for do model shots also? Cuz some employers in Thailand does not talk about WP, and the workers go to prison. I'm Russian and I know well how Russian bosses lie. A lot of guides go to prison.

Who will do WP? Model agency will?

Now I need job, cuz before I made a lot of money with my study and funny videos for Russians(I know the stuff cuz I visit thailand at 9 years old and my mom has Thai bf) "how to take a bargirl free" "impressing girls at soi 6" "how to marry with bar girl and not be a wallet" "where bar girl really spend her money" "relationship with normal thai girl from rich family" etc. Now I not interesting to make this anymore, but money in the bank gonna finish :(

I speak Thai good. And English little bit.

Yes I think many agencies especially Russian companies in Thailand will not support your work with a work permit. They are a lot of crap agencies and not serious. I think it is better you make sure it is a big company not a small one to begin with. English is not such a big deal if you speak a little Thai that is good.

Don't do work until you know the situation with the work permit and visa because otherwise you can do a shoot and then they say we don't pay you if you tell police we call immigration.