Rattan Table And Chairs

pompeylad

There are two shops opposite each other at the far end of Naklua High Street just before the T junction and Traffic lights, opposite end from Sukhumvit.

I saw some nice pieces at a shop just before Suk on North Pattaya road. Right hand side as you are headed to Suk. They also do repairs there....

That shop, I believe called Wai Tai, is excellent. They hand make on site much of the furniture that they sell, and their designs, quality and prices are very good. It is 50 meters towards Sukumvit from the bus station on the opposite side of Pattaya Nua. Unless the balcony is covered, I am not sure that real rattan with fabric covered cushions is suitable for outdoors. Most of their stuff is designed for indoors or a covered/enclosed patio.

Try the shop on Theprasit Rd., opposite the Honda dealer in Jomtien; they sell nice-looking rattan sets. Sorry, don't know their prices. Also, on Theprasit Rd. there are 2- 4 more rattan furniture shops.

I bought a glass topped rattan coffee table and 2 chairs there, 6500 Baht for the set.

• 7 months later...