Buy 2Nd Hand Motorbikes In Cm

pete66

Any reputable places in city carry good stock of 2nd-hand motorbikes? I've seen lots of 2nd-hand car dealers round + bikes for rent but not 2nd-hand bikes for sale.

tia

Go to the top of this page, click on 'Classifieds' and then drill down to cars and bikes. Now go to the bottom of the page and choose Chiang Mai. I've seen some really good expat owned deals on there at times. Usually there's more than one.

There's a place right next to Noble House which has quite a few used bikes; they even had a couple used Honda PCX in good condition. I was sorely tempted....

Edited by m51chris
  • Like 1

There's a place right next to Noble House which has quite a few used bikes; they even had a couple used Honda PCX in good condition. I was sorely tempted....

Cool, thanks. I have a Honda PCX 150. Looking for something lightweight for my girlfriend. Where's "Noble House"? One place in CM I don't think I've heard of.

Cool, thanks. I have a Honda PCX 150. Looking for something lightweight for my girlfriend. Where's "Noble House"? One place in CM I don't think I've heard of.

Noble House is a block or two south of Chiang Mai Gate on Suriyawong Road. Very near the Smith Residence, the top of which is visible from a distance. And if you like small bakeries with good products, there's one called Baan Bakery another block or two south. Had coffee and rolls there several times when I was in town.

myk187,

Best to use the classifieds section to sell your motorcycles or become an advertiser/sponsor.

They seem to frown upon self promotion, especially from a new member.

Good luck on your new venture though.

myk187,

Best to use the classifieds section to sell your motorcycles or become an advertiser/sponsor.

They seem to frown upon self promotion, especially from a new member.

Good luck on your new venture though.

Exactly correct. Self promotion of own business is not allowed on the forum. However you may PM (private message) a member asking for a bike. You should not conduct the negotiations on the open forum. A number of your posts have been removed.

she wants a honda wave 110i or 125i

try to find the place, RimPing Kad Mee Chok plaza (check this out in googlemap) at the back of this place is a 2ndhand motorcycle market but it's only open on saturday and sunday. u can see huge numbers of 2nd hand motorcycle.