Is It Possible To Get A Tourist Visa With 3 Entries In Indonesia Or Malaysia

Is it possible to get a Tourist Visa with 3 entries in Indonesia or Malaysia. I have got a UK Passport. I know I can get one in the UK but wanted to get it in Indonesia or Malaysia so I don't waste any time on it.

Edited by Simon1985

KL will only issue a single entry, Penang last time I checked (a while ago, so don't hold me to it) does doubles not sure about Jakarta, never been.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Jakarta is a complete pain in the Ass! Its the same as Manila and Singapore. Very hard and long waits

KL will only issue a single entry, Penang last time I checked (a while ago, so don't hold me to it) does doubles not sure about Jakarta, never been.

Jakarta is a complete pain in the Ass! Its the same as Manila and Singapore. Very hard and long waits

Irishlvan thanks for the info.

Denpasar in Bali can issue you a Triple Entry.

Validity 6 month.

Need to stay 2 nights and prepare flight ticket in n out of Thailand.

Visa runner thanks for the info. Does the Thai embassy website state this, if so have you got any links. I have searched online but cant find anything. Don't want to finish diving in bali and then findout they have changed the rules and I can only get a single entry.

You got that right on KL. I am here as I type this. Went for my Tourist Visa a few days ago. No problem with the single entry but they shut me right down when I inquired about a double.

Indonesia I don't know as I've never been but Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia...definately not. Laos sometimes issues multiple entries but it's not written in stone. It seems to depend on who's manniing the desk. Once I was refused there when I asked and the next time I went they actually asked me if I wanted a double entry. Maybe HK? Not sure.

Validity 6 month.

Visa runner thanks for the info. Does the Thai embassy website state this, if so have you got any links. I have searched online but cant find anything. Don't want to finish diving in bali and then findout they have changed the rules and I can only get a single entry.

Hi...check this link out...I tend to use it a lot for various countries that have Thai Embassy/and or Consulate...

Good Luck.wai2.gif

http://www.thaiembassy.org/main/

Validity 6 month.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/571035-thai-consulate-in-denpasar-bali-offers-triple-entry-tourist-visa/

"vongbali" is the Honorary Consul. As of January the Consul is now located behind the Consul of Japan.

-redwood