Thai Consulate In Denpasar, Bali Offers Triple-Entry Tourist Visa

The fact is : (Tourist Visa)

1 Entry valid for 3 months

2 Entries valid for 6 months

3 Entries valid for 6 months

Each time you use the entry, you will be able to stay in the Kingdom for 60 days and an extra 30 days if you report to any immigration office in Thailand (I'm not sure of there's any extra fee).

Be noted that all of the entry has to be used within 6 months counting from the date when the first entry is used.

Thank you,

Correction to the above post #5

1. There is a 1,900 baht fee for extension and you use a TM.7 form to obtain.

2. The visa expiration date is from date of visa issue - not from date of entry. Visa itself should be marked with a use by date/expiration date for entry. The permitted to stay 60 days starts on date of entry.

Correction to the above post #5

1. There is a 1,900 baht fee for extension and you use a TM.7 form to obtain.

2. The visa expiration date is from date of visa issue - not from date of entry. Visa itself should be marked with a use by date/expiration date for entry. The permitted to stay 60 days starts on date of entry.

Correct and thank you for the info of the extension fee.

Can you do Non Im O Visa (marriage) there as well - either double entry or Multi and, if so, what documents you require at the moment.

3 photos of you

A copy of your passport

Your spouse's Thai ID card, copy

Your spouse's Thai passport, copy

Your spouse's house registration, copy

The marriage certificate, either Thai or English, copy

And yes, double entries and multiple entries are possible.

Thank you,

• Like 2

According to the instruction from our Embassy in Jakarta, only person who marry with a Thai citizen is eligible to apply for a 1-year multiple entries non-immigrant visa.

The rest will be granted only a single entry visa which can be extended in Thailand depends on your company (guarantor) process.

Thank you.

• Like 1

The downfall of the Bali consulate is a three-day processing period. I was going to get a new multi-entry Non-O when I was there in May but it would've been a significant burden (and cost increase) for my travel plans on the island, so I ended up making a separate trip to KL.

Overnight service and it would be the very best place for visa runs IMO.

• Like 1

I totally agree with you about the timing issue.

We actually want to make ourselves a stamp-and-go service but being an honorary consulate is the disadvantage.

We have limited authorized.

There are more process for us than the Embassies and the consular-general.

Hope you understand.

Edited by vongbali

Sorry , I may be a little dumb on this, BUT, shouldn't all Thai embassies regardless where, use the same policy for what they issue?

Naw. It is different all over and a given country and even individual embassy locations within that country will change policy from time to time. It is a good idea to always check before you go or you wil go nuts. crazy.gif

PS. That yummypizza menu looks real good.

• Like 1

Can you do Non Im O Visa (marriage) there as well - either double entry or Multi and, if so, what documents you require at the moment.

3 photos of you

A copy of your passport

Your spouse's Thai ID card, copy

Your spouse's Thai passport, copy

Your spouse's house registration, copy

The marriage certificate, either Thai or English, copy

And yes, double entries and multiple entries are possible.

Thank you,

Vongbali

Questions, if you don't mind for Non Imigration "O" Visa:

1. What size pictures?

2. House registration... Do I need to be listed?

3. Fee for Visa, Single Entry versus Multiple Entry

4. Difference between this and Retirement Visa (I know I need XXXX Baht in Bank in Thailand)

I have retirement Visa now, it about to expire. Can I just get a "One Year Extension" instead of a whole new Visa??

If so what is required of me to do this.

We live here, caring for our family here, realy of no great concern to ever go back to USA, ever. Unless I absolutely must.

David

Toronto is an honorary consulate as well I believe and they have a 24hr or less turnaround time.

There is Consulate in Victoria, Sanfransico and in Honorary Consulate in Portland Oregon for the past few years.

Portland offer One day turn around. You must be in USA to do this:

"I mail Fedex day 1, day 2 she stamp Passport and Fedex pickup, Day 3 fedex deliver back to me! "

If anyone needs their email or information resond to me... Email:

Edited by lopburi3
email removed per forum rules

4. Difference between this and Retirement Visa (I know I need XXXX Baht in Bank in Thailand)

I have retirement Visa now, it about to expire. Can I just get a "One Year Extension" instead of a whole new Visa??

If so what is required of me to do this...

The retirement visa, ie the non-O/A visa or long-stay visa, cannot be issued by an honorary consulate, the only exception, I believe, being the consulate in Honolu, and the money does not have to be in a bank in Thailand.

You say you already have a "retirement visa". You can apply at your local immigration office for a one-year extension of stay under clause 22 of Police Order 777/2551.

The fact is : (Tourist Visa)

1 Entry valid for 3 months

2 Entries valid for 6 months

3 Entries valid for 6 months

Each time you use the entry, you will be able to stay in the Kingdom for 60 days and an extra 30 days if you report to any immigration office in Thailand (I'm not sure of there's any extra fee).

Be noted that all of the entry has to be used within 6 months counting from the date when the first entry is used.

Thank you,

Sounds a good way to get a 9 month stay in Thailand - I do have a couple of questions:

- Cost of the 3 entry visa ?

- Is this also available from the Thai embassy in Jakarta ?

- With this type of visa, is there a problem if one already has a number of visas / stamps in a passport (for example I have 1 double-entry visa obtained from PP a couple of years ago and no end of 30 day stamps).

Thanks.

3. The rule says you can have only one visa at a time. The old one will be cancelled.

Thank you.

I think the question more was if it is a problem if you have previous tourist visas in your passport. And how many tourist visas in row you can have before the consulate will stop issuing them.

1. It's $40 per entry.

2. Same in Jakarta.

3. The rule says you can have only one visa at a time. The old one will be cancelled.

Thank you.

VB: Thanks for your response.

HD: I think you're right - the flights to and from Bali aren't cheap BUT its very easy to stay there cheaply, with OK places about 5 mins walk from the beach available for about 15$ in Kuta - plus you're in Bali !! - I certainly wouldn't mind spending a few days there whilst waiting for a visa to be processed.

Edited by londoedan