Police Arrest French Bar Owner For Going On Naked Rant In Samui Island

Well at least he was'nt attacking anybody, unlike another French bar owner in Maenam who likes to pull out his gun when he is upset. thumbsup.gif

yes someone told me about him. what a <deleted>.

no one knows why he did he. maybe he just wanted to smash up his bar but could not be bothered to get dress first or it was a pube licisty stunt to get his business into the pee per

• Like 2

I think calling him a bar owner is generous.

The place looks like a right low class dump.

That covers most bars in Samui, and there is no such thing as a forgiegn bar owner in Thailand simply renters

Some do own the building ' freehold '

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

That covers most bars in Samui, and there is no such thing as a forgiegn bar owner in Thailand simply renters

yes this is true. at least with most of these bars you can smash them up and they still look as crap as they did before the smash up.

there you go a new name for a bar the smash up bar. or the naked smash up bar with a picture of the new celebtiry French man ( censored ) on the front sign. Come in and get smashed then smash something

yes this is true. at least with most of these bars you can smash them up and they still look as crap as they did before the smash up.

there you go a new name for a bar the smash up bar. or the naked smash up bar with a picture of the new celebtiry French man ( censored ) on the front sign. Come in and get smashed then smash something

Wouldn't that be the Greek bar ?

• Like 1

(well... the wife does.... )

nothing wrong with coming out here and meetinga woman in a bar then taking all your life savings and opening a bar and putting everything in her name. There is no way that could go wrong. i mean what is the point in opening a bank account out here u can just put all your money in your thai wife's account that you may have had the cermony but not signed any documents. what is so wrong with this set u ??

nothing wrong with coming out here and meetinga woman in a bar then taking all your life savings and opening a bar and putting everything in her name. There is no way that could go wrong. i mean what is the point in opening a bank account out here u can just put all your money in your thai wife's account that you may have had the cermony but not signed any documents. what is so wrong with this set u ??

No one talking about your old bar BigC.
  • Like 2

Here we go again....sarcasm-1_zps37d529ef.gif

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

^ apparently not with this guy !! thumbsup.gif

i like your avatour i was just trying to sqash a big on my screen till i worked out it was my screen lol

Sorry for the off topic... but many time was I caught too by this infamous avatar of MJCM biggrin.png

The guy has obviously got problems, whether they are mental, personal or business orientated. As a a few other have commented, "his" bar does look a tad empty, however, if he owns that business outlet, although not very professional, what's to stop him legally doing exactly what he is able to do in his own home. Lets not forget, any customer entering HIS bar, complies to the bars regulations.

Yes mental breakdown is a nightmare so all of you on your high horses stop being do judgematic and ENGAGE BRAIN

Enough said....... There are so many so called innocent <deleted> on TV in reality many are naive, inexperienced and not fit to comment, just want to jump heavily onto others misfortunes

• Like 1

The guy has obviously got problems, whether they are mental, personal or business orientated. As a a few other have commented, "his" bar does look a tad empty, however, if he owns that business outlet, although not very professional, what's to stop him legally doing exactly what he is able to do in his own home. Lets not forget, any customer entering HIS bar, complies to the bars regulations.

Yes mental breakdown is a nightmare so all of you on your high horses stop being do judgematic and ENGAGE BRAIN

Enough said....... There are so many so called innocent <deleted> on TV in reality many are naive, inexperienced and not fit to comment, just want to jump heavily onto others misfortunes

yes but what o you really know about this. how is it obvious that the man has had a mental brake down. You assume because you read and what is assumption the mother of all f ups smile.png

No one talking about your old bar BigC.

me bars dontr make be laugh i have a shopping center frnachise. i meant to call it Big T but i spelt it wrong biggrin.png

• Like 2

me bars dontr make be laugh i have a shopping center frnachise. i meant to call it Big T but i spelt it wrong biggrin.png

We can prolly assume you to be the owner of Pizza Hug on the main road outside Tesco Chaweng tongue.png

Do you offer franchising?

• Like 2

We can prolly assume you to be the owner of Pizza Hug on the main road outside Tesco Chaweng tongue.png

Do you offer franc

and star cups the the shop call 7

maybe he got drunk. someone nicked his clothes when he was asleep woke up after looking for a few hours for his clothes. blew a fuse and went mental.

i should be hiss lawyer!

It is only Australian ex prime ministers that are allowed to do that.

• Like 1

maybe he got drunk. someone nicked his clothes when he was asleep woke up after looking for a few hours for his clothes. blew a fuse and went mental.

i should be hiss lawyer!

It is only Australian ex prime ministers that are allowed to do that.

Who said I was not and Aussie ex pm