Dog Lost In Pattaya – Please Help!

Misterwhisper

This post is addressed primarily to Pattaya residents with a soft spot for pets and concerns a street dog rescued in Bangkok by a Thai volunteer group of animal lovers in April.

“Nong Jorn”, as she was named, suffered from a huge cervical tumor, which was surgically removed. The dog was also sterilized and vaccinated. The volunteer group paid for all the cost.

A Thai woman in Pattaya eventually adopted her, but proved rather careless as “Nong Jorn” was lost a mere 3 hours after having been delivered to her new home on April 30 (the woman had left the front gate open when she went shopping).

The Bangkok group organized search parties to Pattaya every single weekend since then and also produced a number of posters (see link below), which they’ve hung up at several spots around town. So far, “Nong Jorn” could not be recovered, but the group’s not giving up hope just yet. The dog was reportedly most recently seen in the area of Suan Chaiyapruek (Chaiyapruek Park), but eloped too fast to be caught.

The group has designated a cash reward of 5,000 Baht for any information that leads to “Nong Jorn’s” recovery. The dog is in urgent need of medication to rid her of a blood parasite.

I’d like to ask Pattaya residents to please keep their eyes open and immediately contact one of the mobile numbers stated in the poster if you see her. Ideally (and provided you have the space) you’d try to catch and hold her until she can be picked up. “Nong Jorn” is a very friendly, gentle and intelligent dog and she deserves a loving home.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/j4yjdo32k50hil7/lostdogpattaya.jpg

Edited by Misterwhisper

I feel sorry for the poor dog, but if its found, maybe she should be given to a more responsible person. She didnt have any money invested in the dog, so no need to worry. Yeah, I could be wrong, but I see Thai's letting their dog out onto the street all the time, and when they move, leave the dog to take care of itself. Same type of people that buy the blue and green dyed baby chicks and ducks at the market.

• Like 1

Always better to put the image in the thread rather than assume people will follow a mystery link.

post-566-0-41193000-1370527201_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tywais
Resized to thumbnail. Poster size available at link in OP

Many thanks for the nice messages, and yes, I really should have posted a thumbnail of the poster. Anyhow, if "Nong Jorn" should be recovered she'll NOT be returned to that irrespnsible woman. Instead, I most likely will adopt her mysefl, although I already have two dogs. If you should see her, you also can PM me here on TV and I shall relay the message to the volunteer group.