Heineken Beer Tower - Want To Buy One

Knakpattra

Greetings all,

As subject already shows , I am looking for the purchase of a good ol' beer tower , Heineken only

In 2 weeks I'm having a 1 day stop over in Bangkok and for my family back in Europe who own a cafe I would like to bring this wonderful item along

I have been checking google already and all I get is some advice on tripadvisor to check JJ mall / chatuchak market. That comment is from 2009 and thus I'm not sure if its still open

Perhaps someone can give me a golden tip where to find these towers :)

Thanks in advance !!

Edited by Knakpattra

$350 (+postage) bah.gif - Tell em they're dreaming!

They do sell them at Chatuchak market but the only ones I've seen are the generic non-branded ones.

Well....if that's outside your budget, why not go to Chatuchak and pick one up for peanuts, and then write "Horse Piss" on it with an instant marker...?

• Like 2

Have to agree that Horse Piss would be a proper name for Heineken :D

Fact is that family have licenses with Heineken in their bar so I can't bring any other name.

Unbranded towers could be an option though I really want to buy the Heineken tower

350 dollar for a plastic tower is outrageous and cannot be taken serious. I believe the 4 liter tower can be sold for not more than 3000 baht.

Who knows someone here might be able to give me a good advice , till then ill just keep looking :)

Ive seen em in JJ market last year. Along with Singha etc. They were by memory 1800baht??. Thats the ones that you freeze ice in the centre. The shop was near the train station side of the markets and was an open air shop not tucked in one of those undercover alleys.

• Like 1