Cha Am

Ace of Pop

Suggest you stay at Perfect Guest House (take a back room quieter) not too expensive and clean it is on Bus Plaza area near the beach, any bike taxi will know the area and hotel.

Have a nice time.

Edited by petertucker48

I like Cha Am but I might avoid it during the week-end when it becomes quite busy. Assuming you have a car then look for a smaller hotel right on Ruamchit Road, which runs along the beach. Mid-week rates are ~ 50% vs. the week-end. We stay at a place called Nirandorn 3, 261/71 Ruamchit Road.

Suggest you stay at Perfect Guest House (take a back room quieter) not too expensive and clean it is on Bus Plaza area near the beach, any bike taxi will know the area and hotel.

Have a nice time.

Perfect House has nice enough rooms at a reasonable cost but two things, no parking and you are right in the middle of 'whore lane' Maybe ok for a single guy using buses if he wants his nightime activity but this soi should be avoided by any decent/family person. Try Niradun on Beach Road, few hundred Baht more but money well spent.

Thanks everyone , i go with Whale , good food but bit dead after 8. Fish Food Restaurant by the Pier worth a visit. 1 Day stay then we drove to Krabi, and stayed at Princess Resort in Ao Nang, just up from the Ferry Boats. Loved the place,well worth a visit, even with the 3800 Km round trip over 8 days.As for Hua Hin,bit like an upmarket Fun City. Mr Fritz, theres The Irish Bar in Ao Nang, owned by a Scotsman.Bit Odd.clap2.gif