Do Not Go Fast On A Honda Click

That's terrific, Brad- now maybe you can post regarding the topic-at-hand instead of inventing windmills to tilt at.

Dear Mr. Don Quixote, may I suggest you get a life? You are out of your league here, son.

Take it easy with the condescension, 'dad'- I don't know you, and you sure don't know me- I'm responding to your posts on this thread, which are just silly considering you are completely incorrect in your assumptions,

You came into this thread crying about your beloved Click being called 'sub-standard'- it wasn't- it is actually the industry standard, which is decent, cheap, mass-produced transportation not meant for high-speed (and 90kph is 'high-speed' on a scooter) travel.

You are the one guilty of condescension all along. You talk about reading comprehension,

but if you read my original post, there was nothing resembling crying. I can only respectfully

suggest that you take a hike.

I read your posts- they were based on your poor reading comprehension- you cried in response to things that weren't actually said (that CBX comparison was very humorous, though), and you tried to give a Honda history lesson that had no relevance to the topic-at-hand (no one argued quality- they were arguing ability at certain speeds- you're the one who said 'inherently unsafe' or 'substandard'- you introduced those terms to the thread, and no one else did)- you bought a Honda in 1963- so what? If you discount the actual anecdotal experiences of others, how do you expect yours to be respected?

May I respectfully suggest that you take a hike, and try not to trip over your Zimmer frame- we wouldn't want you to break your hip.

Edited by RubberSideDown

Two pictures to lighthen things up a bit:

Who dares take that vespa to the limit???

post-143096-0-49794000-1371271251_thumb.

On the other hand, the modified Honda airblade ( ???) looks like the real thing: a scooter you could feel safe driving it "fast"

post-143096-0-30947000-1371271271_thumb.

no need for a piss fight guys.

It is very simple, a click does not have competent enough parts like shocks, brakes, tires etc for a secure and nice ride more than 90 km. It is not designed for that!

But,m it does not mean you cannot do more that 90 km. I hired a click 125 before and it runs at 110 kmh no problems but you feel less secure and have to canalize more on the bike, need to be more careful and it is taxing your concentration and joy of riding at the end.

When you say "90km" did you mean 90kph?

Also, what does "canalize" mean?

I read your posts- they were based on your poor reading comprehension- you cried in response to things that weren't actually said (that CBX comparison was very humorous, though), and you tried to give a Honda history lesson that had no relevance to the topic-at-hand (no one argued quality- they were arguing ability at certain speeds- you're the one who said 'inherently unsafe' or 'substandard'- you introduced those terms to the thread, and no one else did)- you bought a Honda in 1963- so what? If you discount the actual anecdotal experiences of others, how do you expect yours to be respected?

May I respectfully suggest that you take a hike, and try not to trip over your Zimmer frame- we wouldn't want you to break your hip.

You win the persistence prize, if nothing else. Good-bye.

It is very simple, a click does not have competent enough parts like shocks, brakes, tires etc for a secure and nice ride more than 90 km. It is not designed for that!

But,m it does not mean you cannot do more that 90 km. I hired a click 125 before and it runs at 110 kmh no problems but you feel less secure and have to canalize more on the bike, need to be more careful and it is taxing your concentration and joy of riding at the end.

Just google it my friend. I am sure you got what i need to say the rest smells like being a smartass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just google it my friend. I am sure you got what i need to say the rest smells like being a smartass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry, maybe I'm a dumbass or a smartass, but I've never encountered the term "canalize."

After googling it, I assume in the context you used it the meaning is to run your bike into a canal.

I maxed out quite a few scooters last year, click, wave,zoomer, nuovo.

It get scary wobbly on those speeds, guess it's due to aerodynamics and tires. Specially if the weather is very windy. Suggest not to do it often if there is no need.

Take care

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app