Chinese Tourists walking in traffic

LazyYogi

Anyone thought the reason they are walking in the road could be because of the lack off decent pavements to walk on? I have to walk in the road a lot myself in some parts of town.

Everybody walks in the road here, but not down the middle of it with traffic getting blocked.

m.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rightly or wrongly (rightly IMHO) the Chinese are getting a reputation for being the most badly behaved tourists on earth, no matter where they go. The Ugly American is a thing of the past, say hello to the Ugly Chinese.

Obviously not all Chinese are rude and obnoxious but enough of them are for it to be a problem, especially when there are 1.3 billion of them.

I dread to think of a world overrun by a relatively wealthy people with a false sense of cultural superiority over everyone else but who are still f(*ing peasants as far as I can see.

Sometimes the bad reputation is deserved, I know they will remember them in Egypt for quite some time!

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/28/outcry-after-chinese-teen-defaces-ancient-egyptian-temple/

post-23543-0-43390300-1371267249_thumb.j

I must admit that today I saw three Chinese tourists walking side by side walking down a fairly main street forcing all the cars going in their direction to go around them. The problem was when a bunch of cars came from the opposite direction they continued on their merry way and seemed oblivious to a bunch of cars stuck behind them.

Just recetly I saw 3-5 farang girls (country of origin unknown) walking abreast and hogging both the sidewalk and road, they were oblivious to the needs of motorists and other pedestrians! Those evil, Farangs!

I must admit that today I saw three Chinese tourists walking side by side walking down a fairly main street forcing all the cars going in their direction to go around them. The problem was when a bunch of cars came from the opposite direction they continued on their merry way and seemed oblivious to a bunch of cars stuck behind them.

Just recetly I saw 3-5 farang girls (country of origin unknown) walking abreast and hogging both the sidewalk and road, they were oblivious to the needs of motorists and other pedestrians! Those evil, Farangs!

Must have been a wide road laugh.png

• Like 2

Must have been a wide road laugh.png

cheesy.gif 5555555 Oh yes very wide!