Restaurant Reviews - Great for Seafood Lovers

LawrenceChee

We have been calling ahead and the trick is to get there before 6pm...

I live right across in the serene lake Moobaan and every night when we head home the cars are stacked in the lane all for that restaurant

It is getting more popular !

Can you help to advise me the google coordinates of your favorite restaurants(Lert Rot / Talay Tong / Thajene Chomchan)? Because I'm not very famillar with Hongdong area.

As I recall, Lawrence is admittedly clueless when it comes to GPS. The only one of these place I am familiar with is Talay Tong. I don't have the exact coordinates but here are the coordinates for Pizza n Pasta. 18°44'44.21"N 98°57'15.81"E Talay Tong is located between Pizza n Pasta and the Canal Road. It's actually located between the Windmill Restaurant which is really hard to miss and the canal road. It's on the same side of the street as Pizza 'n Pasta and the Windmill restaurant.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's opens at 5.30pm till late ...enjoy mate :)

Try googling for windmill restaurant as it is a giant landmark there ...this restaurant is just next to it and you won't miss it it has tanks of seafood at eye levels

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yeap they have the fish shrimps and crabs live and ready for slaughter after you picked what you like

Are some Alaskan crabs there as well a few months back when they had it and that was shipped frozen but great tasty meat

Sent from my iPod touch using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app