Looking for small electronics manufacturer near Chiang Mai

dslocum

I have a small boutique electronics company here in the US. I will be moving to Chiang Mai (CM) in about 3 years and will continue to manage our US business from CM. Our products are currently all made, assembled and distributed in the US.

For logistics reasons, I'd like to find an electronic manufacturer near CM to do PC boards and panel assembly. The logistics issue is that these units typically require detailed setup that would be difficult for a normal tech here in the US, even with detailed instructions. Therefore, I would like to test and calibrate everything before it leaves CM, bound for our distributor in the US. Close proximity to the CM manufacturer would mean a quick trip to them to calibrate the units before shipment.

I do small runs of 25 or 50 units at a time, and use mainly modern surface mount technologies, though some of our older designs are through hole.

Now that I've overloaded you with information, is there anyone who can suggest a CM company with these capabilities? I've looked around, but everything seems to be in BKK.

Thanks!!