Phitsanulok Immigration- 90 Day Report.

phutoie2

For those who live in one of the 3 P 's - Phetchabun,Phichit & Phitsanulok and report 90 day by post. Outstanding turn around time. Sent my report Wed pm from PT post office by EMS and on advice from fellow expats paid for EMS back. Our towns PO has a Bermuda triangle rep with undelivered post.

Well postie came with report today around noon. Good drills.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Ive used several immigration office's whilst living in Thailand from Bangkok to ,Pattaya and Phitsanulok is like being in another country by comparison. Friendly and helpful. I've actually got my 90 day report back the next day (by post).

I've needed to photo copy a form that wasn't needed the year before and they said "give it here, we'll do it for you". How many other office's would do that for you ???

• Like 1

I've used Phitsanulok also in the past. I agree they are friendly and helpful. But also consider that when you go to immigration chances are that you will be the only one there. Compare that with Chiang Mai where you will be one of a hundred or more waiting. If I worked for immigration in CM I think I would find it very difficult to be friendly and helpful.

I've used Phitsanulok also in the past. I agree they are friendly and helpful. But also consider that when you go to immigration chances are that you will be the only one there. Compare that with Chiang Mai where you will be one of a hundred or more waiting. If I worked for immigration in CM I think I would find it very difficult to be friendly and helpful.

Yes, fewer customers and less stress on both sides of the desk.

I've been present in other scenarios and sometimes, not a pleasant experience. You can feel the wrath aimed at a previous customer.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed..Phitsanulok has become better over last couple of years! This year thankfully, the bank at the Tesco round the corner was able to rewrite bank letter after a phone call to head office as my letter from Phetchabun stated over 400,000 and not the exact amount. When Immig start saying bring it with you next month then I will praise them! And please stop letting your wives palm them tea money! They really do earn enough!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...