Pattaya Police arrest Russian-led Hit Squad paid to kill Estonian Realtor

webfact

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Ive been looking in yellow pages under Russian hit squad' but cant find a number....

• Like 1

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I assume the Russian "hit squad" was resident in Thailand and weren't flown in especially for this one job. Now that's scary stuff - if the Russian mafia have this sort of manpower already on the ground, what the hell is it going to be like in a few years?

I don't think the Thai authorities have really thought through the implications of such a large population of resident Russians/East Europeans whilst turning a blind eye to the obvious money laundering and wealth that the Russian criminal element bring to Thailand.

The BIB and the Thai mafia are like kindergarten kids compared to the Russian mafia. If they have enough people on the ground and get organised enough, it will be the BIB and the Thai mafia that will be paying tea money to THEM for the right to operate.

Ive been looking in yellow pages under Russian hit squad' but cant find a number....

LOOK UNDER F IN fantasy section of the yellow pages, or under ''party hire '' lol

I wouldnt give the Bib such a high score, since they chased a car in heavy traffic, and the three guys in it, got away. Dont the BIB like to run? Or were they afraid of the stun gun and hammer? In just about every arrest that makes the news, half of the suspects always get away! Thats not a very good record.

Thumbs up to Pattaya Police . . . good to see they can actually do some real Police work every now and again.

I find it amazing that when the police do a great job, (like maybe even saving your life one day), you still use the opportunity to bash them.

• Like 2

I hope they had work permits ho ho ho

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You might be joking BUT there are services out there and you can submit your resume to work for this company http://findahitman.com

I would imagine the Thai authorities would advise him to not bother with the work permit and contact their agent at the airforce base for assistance.

This is the into to their website: (NO JOKE)

Welcome to FindAHitMan.com. We are the number one website that allows you to locate assassins from all over the world for your next project, no matter how small or big it is. Our services are proven to be the most effective and most discreet of 'em all. We pride ourselves in being the top, highly skilled, and most efficient hitman hire group. We have been in business for thousands of years and our record speaks for itself.

Please take a minute to browse through our profile or view profiles for our assassins. No matter what the target is in the world, if it is alive, we will kill it. High security targets are our specialty. We have taken out targets as secure as presidents to as low as courier carriers.

Thanks again for passing by our humble website and hope that we service your next kill for you.

This is REAL man from "U.N.C.L.E." agent stuff!!!

YES UNDEED the Mafia has those pistols we had as kids, pull the trigger and a flag pops out the end lol or the next model a cork popped out on a string ))))) any story for a free bowl of Borsh ay! Amazing I worked in ussr for ages, nobody tried to stick me up for $5 - actually mentioning Mafia as a westerner , they look at you and giggle ''Mafia where'' ? They think your cheese has slid off your cracker !

Mafia is alive and well , but I doubt very much they'd play in the 2 cent economy of Thailand , if there was like $600k involved yes'' - but they not silly enough to risk life/ death over a $10 economy ! I been to Thailand 7 times in the joints owned by Ruskies, I found em terrific - never tried to scam me ! and I was loaded with cash '' must have been 30 times they could have robbed me if they wanted too - but all they did was bring me a free beer after every 3 beers !!!!- ( IF THAT'S MAFIA - I LOVE IT LOL )))) I don't know which Thailand these people are talking about ?----------obviously not the one I went too ! lol lol

Will the bad guys be deported or buy their way out? I guess we all know the answer.

Probably deported along a heavy fine (probably around 5000 baht) and their passports stamped with a "Not Allowed Back Into Thailand for At Least 90 Days." However, this return restriction is waived if buying a Thailand Elite Card...a discount in the amount of the deportation fine will also be applied towards purchase of the Elite Card.

• Like 1

Thumbs up to Pattaya Police . . . good to see they can actually do some real Police work every now and again.

I find it amazing that when the police do a great job, (like maybe even saving your life one day), you still use the opportunity to bash them.

I criticise those that deserve the criticism . . . on the whole, the Police in Thailand are not the best at doing much of anything, in this instance I commended them for doing a good job. Got a problem with that stoli?

Yes Russian mafia is armed with stunt guns and hammers

What's a stunt gun?

Does it shoot someone and then throw itself down the stairs?

• Like 2

credit to Pattaya One for finding out all details immediately:

Mr. Alexander was incensed and decided to employ the services of a Russian-led Hit Squad who were paid to abduct and then kill Mr. Janik in a remote area outside of Pattaya.

whistling.gif

This is a hit Russian hit squad?: "The men wore balaclavas and were armed with stun guns and a hammer.". I suppose they were going to use the hammer to nail him to a table and tickle him to death. bah.gif

You watch too much cartoons on the telly, in the real world it only takes one blow with a hammer to the correct part of the head and you are dead.

Credit to Pattaya Police. Seems like they are to be commended once in awhile instead of all the negative posts on ThaiVisa.

| seriously believe that if the corruption every gets cleaned up....the Thai police force will be one of the toughest in Asia. \

They have the abilities to make things happen.. unfortunately they choose not to do it, except in some cases like this....

My hat is off to them, I just hope they don't let them go.

Hate to be cynical, but would they have acted the same way if they were Thai mafia??????????????????

After all, what was the crime here?

The kidnapping or the fact they were stealing Thai jobs LOL.

No breeding! Did they think it was an open season on Estate Agents? Never try to 'do in' an Estate Agent in the close season. You have to wait until the open season and then no problem! Many think there should be an open season on Estate Agents but tradition must be followed! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Amateur job. Six men to carry out a hit? White Honda Accord intercepted in heavy traffic?

Given the two backup vehicles and the high-availability of guns in this country, they really didn't think this through.

• Like 1

Foreign mafias caught abducting an Estonian man in Pattaya

CHONBURI, 25 June 2013 (NNT) – Pattaya police managed to rescue an Estonian man from from apparent death after he was abducted by a gang of foreigners and a Thai man who were hired to kidnap and murder him.

A section of Pattaya Nua road was closed off by the police on Monday, in their hunt for a Honda Accord sedan and a Honda City sedan that had been used in the abduction of a foreign man.

Upon stopping the Accord, the police spent half an hour persuading those inside to lower the windows and step out of the car. Janek Keysol, an Estonian man, was found detained in the back seat and wounded. The three abductors, a Peruvian by the name of Alexander, a Russian man and a Thai, had in their possession ski hoods, a taser (an electroshot weapon), an amount of cash, anesthetics, a mobile phone jammer and a quantity of cocaine.

The suspects said they were hired by Alexander, who was among those arrested, to abduct and kill Mr. Janek, after the latter had crossed the Peruvian in a condominium room deal and was preparing to run away with the money. They also indicated the Estonian man had made death threats against the Peruvian, who had already paid 4 million baht for the room, after the deal went sour.

3 additional Russian men were involved in the abduction, and are still at large although police have already located their vehicles.

The police set up the pursuit of the abductors after they had learned of the incident from the wife of the kidnapped man.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2013-06-25 footer_n.gif

Hmmmn. Mr. Alexander knew where to get hired killer people?How?

So it is planned to buy a condo then kill the agent .

Maybe, balance of payment is paid to the hired killers instead of paying the condo in whole.

When Kisaloo was abducted, the title deeds might have handed to the killers already.

Who knows, let's say the balance is 2 million payable when the title is transfered but the hired killers

are paid maybe 1 million. So, Mr. Alexander still has million profit.