International Driving Permit From Uk

HI

Having a 100% success rate for being pulled up every time I visit Thailand by the 'boys in brown', the last time (when overloaded with 28 Friends & Family!!) it was mentioned that a UK driving license is required WITH an International one too. I have since found out that they are issued by the AA & RAC here in the UK for about £7.50.

The thing I dont understand is how all you lucky Ferrangs can drive LONGTERM as these international licenses ONLY LAST ONE YEAR. Can one get a Thai version and if so,How and at what cost ???

Thanks in advance, this is one of many lose ends to 'tie up' before my final farewell to Ankorit. Yahoo. The house in Surin is now built and awaiting a very proud owner!!

HI

Having a 100% success rate for being pulled up every time I visit Thailand by the 'boys in brown', the last time (when overloaded with 28 Friends & Family!!) it was mentioned that a UK driving license is required WITH an International one too. I have since found out that they are issued by the AA & RAC here in the UK for about £7.50.

The thing I dont understand is how all you lucky Ferrangs can drive LONGTERM as these international licenses ONLY LAST ONE YEAR. Can one get a Thai version and if so,How and at what cost ???

Thanks in advance, this is one of many lose ends to 'tie up' before my final farewell to Ankorit. Yahoo. The house in Surin is now built and awaiting a very proud owner!!

You can get a thai driving liscence very easy, if you look in the mortor forum there is a guide there.

I'd write it all down but why bother when its all there.

Its pinned to the top of the forum but heres the link for you. THAI DRIVERS LICENSE

Enjoy

Ashley

HI

You can get a thai driving liscence very easy, if you look in the mortor forum there is a guide there.

I'd write it all down but why bother when its all there.

Its pinned to the top of the forum but heres the link for you. THAI DRIVERS LICENSE

Enjoy

Ashley

Thanks Ashley

Glad to see us blues fans stick together

CHEERS