Back In Samui On 19th

Hello all, we are back in Samui on the 19th April arriving around midday. My two questions:

Is Ting Tong Corner in Ban Rak still open and going strong?

Second question is linked to the above. We will be there on the night of the 19th (and others I'm sure!) would anyone like to meet up for a drink? If so, please pm me.

We are in Samui for nearly 3 weeks. :o

Hi Suegha,

I leave for Thailand tomorrow...feels like I have been waiting years to go back.....

Unfortunately I won't be there on the 19th in Samui but I wish you and your family a fantastic trip!

L

Ting Tong Corner is still in business and going strong as usual. Drove past yesterday and it was pretty busy.....Not my favourite hang-out......soooo many other and new places around...enjoy !

Don't worry Ting Tong isn't the only place I go! There are so many good eating establishments around that area. I did make a few friends in Ting Tong though, so I will be going back to say hello.

Hi Suegha,

I leave for Thailand tomorrow...feels like I have been waiting years to go back.....

Unfortunately I won't be there on the 19th in Samui but I wish you and your family a fantastic trip!

L

The same to you and yours. Sorry to miss you. Have great time. Don't forget to try out Choeng Mon beach.

You never know - I still have an option for a ticket!!! Seems verrrry tempting. But I am trying to find a new home so that seems to take priority in the "adult" mind....

Give Elvis a kiss for me...

Don't be so very boring! Get yourself out there and instead of being cold, be chilled!!! No need for jim jams in Samui...

I never ever travel without my jim jams.... perhaps not the flannellette ones mind you...

I shall try to be there... Got the money, got the travellers cheques, got the anti-mozzie cream, got the vaccinations, even got a cat sitter...

And I am not boring, just bored...

:D:D:o

I never ever travel without my jim jams.... perhaps not the flannellette ones mind you...

I shall try to be there... Got the money, got the travellers cheques, got the anti-mozzie cream, got the vaccinations, even got a cat sitter...

Well Patsycat, I hope you make it, it would be great to meet up. Did I say you were boring? Ooops, sorry, figure of speech! :D

Well Patsycat, I hope you make it, it would be great to meet up. Did I say you were boring? Ooops, sorry, figure of speech! :D

Alright, what's a "jim jam" and give Elvis a kiss? Whats all that about? :D

Well, it seems my dilemma has been decided for me!! My friends have booked my ticket!! I should be arriving around the 22nd until the 7th.

We usually stay at the Chaweng Gardens - On beach, quiet but still near the nightlife...

Hey, I can give Elvis a kiss myself!!!

Well, it seems my dilemma has been decided for me!! My friends have booked my ticket!! I should be arriving around the 22nd until the 7th.

We usually stay at the Chaweng Gardens - On beach, quiet but still near the nightlife...

Hey, I can give Elvis a kiss myself!!!

That's fab Patsycat, we are there until the 1st. Our house is in Plai Laem near Chaweng. Why don't you, your friends, and us (my wife and I) get together for a drink? pm me if you are interested.

I will do!!

Any one else out there ready to risk a TV getogether??

My friends arrive on the 26th so I shall be on my own for a few days.

Will definetely PM you and others who are interested can PM me or Suega. Even when I am there I usually check my e-mail daily.

I will do!!

Any one else out there ready to risk a TV getogether??

My friends arrive on the 26th so I shall be on my own for a few days.

Will definetely PM you and others who are interested can PM me or Suega. Even when I am there I usually check my e-mail daily.

Brill, PMs to either me or Patsycat. Yippeee!

And you had the audacity to call me boring!!!

I have now got only two weeks to organise myself to fly half way around the world...

Can't wait!!!

Sorry, audacity is something I do with gay abandon!!!

ps Still have not got your pm.

Nooooooooooooooooooo,he isn't Thai LOL.

:o well than its disappointing. I was hoping to see the asian Elvis doing "I'm all shook-up" while swiveling his hip :D

Apparently Jirasak Pinsuwan is the premier Thai Elvis:

(from the Pattaya Mail)

f11.jpg

Nooooooooooooooooooo,he isn't Thai LOL.

:D well than its disappointing. I was hoping to see the asian Elvis doing "I'm all shook-up" while swiveling his hip :D

Apparently Jirasak Pinsuwan is the premier Thai Elvis:

(from the Pattaya Mail)

f11.jpg

I guess he look "sort of" like elvis :o .......In his much latter years ofcourse :D ....

I still have to give Mr. Jirasak Pinsuwan a great big Bravo for having the guts. I know I wouldn't be able to do it. My darn old hip would break if try to swivel.