Best Location In Thialnd For Opening Up A Pub,karaoke Bar Etc

I been to thailand a couple of times, but i do see a great market for night life with all the prostituation and all the franags going after them so on. this fueling up promoters and companies to bring in international djs, bands so on like the full moon parties that go on on islands in samui i think opening up a pub,bar is a great idea. Any advise on the best location in Thailand for opening up a pub or karaoke bar? which is a good area in Bangkok? i mean i do know sukhumvit is a known place but its packed with bars, resturents there, please tell me something i do not know already and i greatly apreciate any feed back.

DJ-illusion, I have noted this post as well as others on the same subject and would suggest that if you have the need to continuously request help and information from members then you are far from suitable as a businessman.

Realise that the "entertainment" business in Thailand is intense and very cut throat.

Keep your hard earned money. Dont throw it away on highly dangerous ventures !!

DJ-illusion, I have noted this post as well as others on the same subject and would suggest that if you have the need to continuously request help and information from members then you are far from suitable as a businessman.

Realise that the "entertainment" business in Thailand is intense and very cut throat.

Keep your hard earned money. Dont throw it away on highly dangerous ventures !!

Well nonthaburial thanks but because i am a good businessman i always keep the channels open for any advise or tips from anyone who makes sence thats been in thailand for years or has experience in nightlife in bangkok or thailand as a whole plus its always good to know poeple who share the same interests as me in thailand since i cant seem to find anyone when i am there to even talk to about this usually when i talk to anyone there about nightlife the reply would be yea yea yea yea need lady have lady have business. :o