British Airways Sale on till 16 July

Waterloo

What was the adult fair you paid op?

It seems very cheap even if the baby was only charged a 10% fair and the other child a child fair.

It would bring your tickets (adult) to the £400 mark.

Can't see that with BA or any other non stop flight to BKK out of Lhr.

Can't see that's right myself. Too cheap.

That is a bargain, i have been searching for months and the best i could come up with was Bht 42,000 BKK-LON return.

This is something like Bht 60,000 for the family. I kept watching the fare prices increase so bought my tkt a month ago, you just have to be lucky i suppose ! clap2.gif

My flight is with QATAR august-september. 1x1hr stop over at Doha.

There were cheaper flights with other airlines, but all had set backs such as 11 hr in KL with Malaysian and overnight with Turkey Air at Instanbul. I definately would'nt entertain a non stop flight, did it once years ago ......never again.

Edited by oldsailor35

Three flying direct for two and half month duration is just a smidge over £400 per head. That's still a bargain.

I'd be happy with that, too.

It's not a bargain when there is a child and infant fare involved.

It's expensive.

Apoligies for not being back sooner, not been near a computer for the last few days.

To confirm, 1 Adult, 2 Children, at time of flight they will be 1 & 3, so the youngest will be a lap passenger.

The eldest being 3 has to have his own seat & from memory his fare worked out about 75% of his mothers ticket, for the youngest I think they charged about £80.

Luggage allowance was 3 x 23Kg bags plus a stroller.

Up until about a month ago both BA & THAI air wanted £600 more for these tickets, so for me I thought these were a good buy.

I know you can get cheaper travelling non direct, but as the wife will have to do the outgoing leg on her own, this was not an option in my opinion.

2 and a half months I can only join them for the last 3 weeks.

Have had bad experiences with airlines like EVA in the past & whilst this does not bother me the wife will have her hands full travelling alone with 2 very young children, so the peace of mind alone is worth any small saving by shopping around further plus I get to collect the miles for the next trip.

Had a look at the BA website and been trying to check availability and prices

but without success, the click to CONTINUE doesn't work and therefore can't

proceed to the next stage of the booking.

Ended up booking with EVA instead, BKK to LHR return in August 36800bt.

I flew with BA from LHR recently. A very good flight for a very low price (under GBP550 return, for a one-year ticket and direct flight).

Service was very good, food was no better or worse than on other airlines. Duty free prices on-board were lower than at Heathrow or BKK.

And I actually got my drink (a proper bottle of Gin and a proper can of chilled tonic, with ice and lemon) and wine before the meal was served. Many middle-eastern airlines are absolutely incapable of doing this and come round with the drinks about 10 minutes after you have finished eating.

Had a look at the BA website and been trying to check availability and prices

but without success, the click to CONTINUE doesn't work and therefore can't

proceed to the next stage of the booking.

You could have called the BA call centre. They charge just a couple of Pounds for manual processing, the ticket prices are the same and they have a measure of flexibility with ticket conditions. I found them to be very efficient and they gave me a free date change that I would not have got online.