Thai Font sizes in Windows

BringMeSunshine

I need to work with some thai filenames in Windows (XP), but they are way too small to read.

I would usually extract the filenames into a .txt file using Printfolders, then make the changes in a zoomed-in wordprocessor, then paste it all back into Windows file by file, but it seems that Printfolders doesn't render Thai characters.

Anyone know software to extract thai filenames into standard (UTF, or whatever) text for use in external applications? Or just a way of zooming-in on the Windows windows (I'm already at the max in Display Settings> screen resolution).

Something like the wonderful "Large Thai" extension in firefox (but which works on Windows files themselves), might also be a solution.

- - -

While I'm here (unrelated), could someone point me at an Android (Jellybean 4.2) ebook reader app that displays thai fonts (from, say, .doc/rtf; .pdf; mobi; .epub files). Again, preferably with somekind of zoom/fontsize management. Preferably freeware.

thanks a lot

If you hold down the control key and click + the font size will increase. Likewise, hold down the control key and click -, it will decrease.

Hope this helps.

Edited by kevjohn

Hi

Thanks, but it doesn't work (In a windows XP window, that is).

Sorry, will have to leave it to the experts, but works OK on my old laptop with XP and this one using IE7.

Thanks all. That resizing in Windows will do the trick for now.

I had a go on Karen's Directory Printer, but it doesn't do Thai characters. If anyone does know of anything that will let you extract/print thai filenames to a file, I'd appreciate it.

Anyone got anything on an Android ebook reader which supports thai characters ?

Thanks all. That resizing in Windows will do the trick for now.

I had a go on Karen's Directory Printer, but it doesn't do Thai characters. If anyone does know of anything that will let you extract/print thai filenames to a file, I'd appreciate it.

Anyone got anything on an Android ebook reader which supports thai characters ?

I think you have to use a font installer/changer to do that. Check the play store font installers. I don't believe the readers deal with fonts.

Edited by BB1950