Ayutthaya 'Warlock Policeman' has magic as his side arm

webfact

"At least when he gets drunk in a bar and someone "insults" him to make him lose face, he does not spray bullets around the building killing innocent bystanders, nor run over random strangers with his car to teach them a lesson."..............................

You make it sound like there is something wrong with that. cheesy.gif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Magic and spell are big part of Thai traditional belief, and also extend to law enforcement.

Suspects, evidence, and key witnesses, sometimes magically appear or disappear. rolleyes.gif

You always seem to speak as though you have a unique inside line to Thai police corruption.rolleyes.gif

I had to return to this one. I mean like...clap2.gif OH YEAH!!! clap2.gif Post of the month for sure. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif This dumb article merely talks about a superstitious cop who paints good luck symbols on his gear. And you use it to derive insinuations about police involvement in abduction and murder!!!!! Disgusting.

Magic and spell are big part of Thai traditional belief, and also extend to law enforcement.

Suspects, evidence, and key witnesses, sometimes magically appear or disappear. Posted Image
You always seem to speak as though you have a unique inside line to Thai police corruption.Posted Image
I had to return to this one. I mean like...Posted Image OH YEAH!!! Posted Image Post of the month for sure. Posted ImagePosted Image This dumb article merely talks about a superstitious cop who paints good luck symbols on his gear. And you use it to derive insinuations about police involvement in abduction and murder!!!!! Disgusting.

Dunno if you're trying to be funny, sarcastic or just annoying. Anyway, you need to try harder. ;)

• Like 1

Guess If he had pictures of JC and a few crucifix's plastered all over his bike -would that would be OK, but then of course some would want a few passages from the Koran to make it right or some other weird and wonderful mumbo jumbo - so what ever turns you on is ok but it's all bullsh1t anyway.

And why run the guy down - if that's what he wants to believe then just leave it at that as it shouldn't hurt you in anyway unless of course your belief is the only true path or what ever nonsensical clap-trap you want to believe with any other ideas being way wrong (in your view).

Don't get so into yourself or so serious! Sometimes you just gotta laugh!! Also, f* any 'one true path'.. not sure where you're even going with that! (up the garden path, mebbee?).. a guy, even a policeman, carrying a gun and thinking the elements and/or spirits are on his side, isn't someone I want to bump into late one night on my little Honda Click!!!... wai.gif

This is the kind of proof that the PM needs to bring to the G8 summit meeting in order to show the world that Thailand is ready to be accepted as the Hub of all civilization.

"... and this is how we control human trafficking..." Yingluck says as she puts on her Merlin the wizard hat at the next asean summit.

"However, you must behave morally for the spell to work, too," he added.

But

Many well-known criminals believe they are protected by charms that help them evade police and survive gunfire,

w00t.gifblink.png

And to think, this guy is legally permitted to carry a firearm and use lethal force if necessary.

Scary thought isn't it? In about 6 months, a Thai movie will come out showing all this or someother policesmans magic. Super cop.. Mystery cop. Magic cop. something along those lines. whistling.gif

My ex wife's father had tattoos all over his back, claimed it was protection from bullets etc. Don't know why he needed it though, as he was a Isaan "country and western" singer and you don't hear about them getting "wacked" all that often. Must work though as he never got shot. whistling.gif

Edited by mikemac

But

Many well-known criminals believe they are protected by charms that help them evade police and survive gunfire,

w00t.gifblink.png

Funny how only the living believe this ehwhistling.gif

• Like 1

All this voodoo and other nonsense will stop when Thailand realizes that you reap what you sow...

The belief in magic and all the other supernatural nonsense has not faded anywhere else in the world, why do you think it will here?

There are huge buildings all over the world dedicated to the belief in magic, supernatural beings, little people, giants, men walking on water, virgin births, and all manner of total rubbish of a similar nature... look at what exists in Rome as a prime example.. a CITY-STATE dedicated to this rubbish.

...I thought westerners are supposed to be civilised and logical, clear of mind and intelligent... if that's the case, why do we end up having something like 50% of Americans believing in invisible god things - and it happens in England and Australia, throughout Europe - but with lower percentages admittedly.

I think the best idea is that if the guy is not harming anyone with his belief in magic, and its not causing any danger to others, and it keeps him feeling safe and happy - leave him alone to get on with it.

But

w00t.gifblink.png

Funny how only the living believe this ehwhistling.gif

Not really - how would a dead thing believe in anything?

A guy speaks from his heart, and only the TV members could go after him as if he were a nut. Everyone has a reason to come to Thailand, but if your reason is because no on can stand you from where you are from, maybe your goal should be to change. Enjoy life. Give people the benefit of doubt. If he believes this to be true, how does this hurt you? Lighten up and smile, no, not a smirk, a smile.

He walks into the road trying to stop your car at some speed ( like they do) believing his lucky charm will save him except instead you plough into him killing him.

But his "belief" ( with no evidence) won't affect you then will it?

"beliefs" are dangerous things without evidence.

A belief is a point of view with no basis in evidence, as then it would not be a belief, but more likely a fact.

This guy should not be condemned for his beliefs, they are no more wacky than any other religious belief - mind you I don't agree with any religious superstition, but as long as they don't try to push it on my family they can believe whatever they like if it keeps them safe and happy in their own lives.

A guy speaks from his heart, and only the TV members could go after him as if he were a nut. Everyone has a reason to come to Thailand, but if your reason is because no on can stand you from where you are from, maybe your goal should be to change. Enjoy life. Give people the benefit of doubt. If he believes this to be true, how does this hurt you? Lighten up and smile, no, not a smirk, a smile.

He walks into the road trying to stop your car at some speed ( like they do) believing his lucky charm will save him except instead you plough into him killing him.

But his "belief" ( with no evidence) won't affect you then will it?

"beliefs" are dangerous things without evidence.

A belief is a point of view with no basis in evidence, as then it would not be a belief, but more likely a fact.

This guy should not be condemned for his beliefs, they are no more wacky than any other religious belief - mind you I don't agree with any religious superstition, but as long as they don't try to push it on my family they can believe whatever they like if it keeps them safe and happy in their own lives.

What about people who believe in nothing but science , common sense and logic ?

Why is it that the religious bigots condemn us an unfaithful, heathen, and think it is OK to kill us if we do not adopt their prehistoric nonsense ?

• Like 1

come on everyone lets not knock religon,,,,we know its for the insecure people who are scared of death,,,if that bloke who did the fishes and bread trick in the bible was even real,there wouldnt be any starving people in the world would there,,,,w00t.gif ,,,,,all made up stories thats all,,there wernt much to do back then,,,so story telling was the number 1 thing to do,,,just saying,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,

• Like 1

come on everyone lets not knock religon,,,,we know its for the insecure people who are scared of death,,,if that bloke who did the fishes and bread trick in the bible was even real,there wouldnt be any starving people in the world would there,,,,Posted Image ,,,,,all made up stories thats all,,there wernt much to do back then,,,so story telling was the number 1 thing to do,,,just saying,,,,,,,Posted Image ,,,

Come on now, next thing you'll be telling us that Santa and the tooth fairy aren't real. :o

come on everyone lets not knock religon,,,,we know its for the insecure people who are scared of death,,,if that bloke who did the fishes and bread trick in the bible was even real,there wouldnt be any starving people in the world would there,,,,w00t.gif ,,,,,all made up stories thats all,,there wernt much to do back then,,,so story telling was the number 1 thing to do,,,just saying,,,,,,,coffee1.gif ,,,

Come on now, next thing you'll be telling us that Santa and the tooth fairy aren't real. ohmy.png

well the tooth fairy did use to leave me sixpence when i was a little fella,,(and it wasnt for services rendered)w00t.gif

• Like 1

Worldly weapons are not deemed as adequate protection by a policeman in Ayutthaya province who also places his trust in supernatural power to protect his well-being as he performs his duty.

Assumption seems to be he has no side arm however the report states "also places his trust".

In effect he is just being cautious. Which he uses first his gun or his trust one will have to guess it will be the former.