Why we will never bridge the gap.

i still want to know the final outcome of Khonwans traffic incident. i know if it was me facing that situation i would have cut my loses and skipped. (if it is good enough for all those news worthy Thais to do, it's good enough for me, i've caught the culture that far at least) i figured those offering to buy his farm were doing it out of respect.

was planning on getting a driving license and vehicle myself until that reminder. now i am more content to stick to padding the pavement and catching the train.

edit: just checked his profile:"Resigned. Moved next door."

I spoke to him at length this morning. To date there is no outcome as there never was a case that should have proceeded, well not in my opinion. All I can tell you is it appears to be heading towards a sensible outcome. The man, retired member or not, has things under control. I will pass on your interest.

• Like 1

i still want to know the final outcome of Khonwans traffic incident. i know if it was me facing that situation i would have cut my loses and skipped. (if it is good enough for all those news worthy Thais to do, it's good enough for me, i've caught the culture that far at least) i figured those offering to buy his farm were doing it out of respect.

was planning on getting a driving license and vehicle myself until that reminder. now i am more content to stick to padding the pavement and catching the train.

I spoke to him at length this morning. To date there is no outcome as there never was a case that should have proceeded, well not in my opinion. All I can tell you is it appears to be heading towards a sensible outcome. The man, retired member or not, has things under control. I will pass on your interest.

thanks for the update IA. once again people on this farming forum are much braver than I.

thanks for the update IA. once again people on this farming forum are much braver than I.

No, bravery has nothing to do with it. In my case stupidity is probably closer.

Comment on moderation has been removed. Regarding the profanity post that was removed, remember this forum rule:

3) Not to post in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.

And this:

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy. Members should not block contact with moderators or administrators. Doing so will result in suspension.