Lifestyle Dining Projects” slated for new Central Festival

khwaibah

“Lifestyle Dining Projects” slated for new Central Festival

n3central.jpg

Wanlaya Chirathivat, Senior Executive Vice President for Business Development, Design & Project Construction for CPN introduces their new high end lifestyle dining concept to be located in the new Central Festival.

The Central Pattana Public Company Limited announced plans to invest 1.4 billion baht in 3 “Lifestyle Dining & Gastro Bar Landmarks” to be built at the Central Festival Chiang Mai, scheduled to be completed later this year, as well as at Central World in Bangkok and Central Festival Samui. The projects will appeal to city residents and tourists with high purchasing power, who love lifestyle dining and partying. The three landmark projects will help promote Thailand as a leading travel destination of the world.

Wanlaya Chirathivat, Senior Executive Vice President for Business Development, Design & Project Construction for CPN said that a global lifestyle dining trend is popular and being seen in hip spots in such places as the Meatpacking District in New York Cty, Liverpool Street in London, Xin Tian Di in Shanghai, Lan Kwai Fong in Hong Kong and Clarke Quay in Singapore.

The Blossom @ Central Festival Chiang Mai will be a first and only Lifestyle Dining & Gastro Bar Landmark in the North on 12,000 square meters under a Flora Blossom theme. The cost is approximately 370 million Baht. (PR)

ChiangMai Mail

me-top.gif

I agree it's nice there but I prefer the less polished areas of Singapore.

Anyway, I don't the Thai promoters are suggesting they've got the same geographical features as Clarke quay but the idea is to copy the concept of a highly commercialized international restaurant hub. Creating a destination as it were.

Edited by Jingthing

What is a "Lifestyle Dining &

Gastro Bar Landmark"?

I do not know but for me " GASTRO" means running to the toilet like in "gastrointestinal".....

Derived from the Greek gastros - stomach. Hence used for anything related to stomach, in this case food. In UK and Australia there are plenty of gastropubs - pubs with fine dining.

I'm sorry, but flashy buzz words mean nothing.

And why should I drive all the way out to a place they have to tell me is hip and trendy, when I live in Nimm. already?

Nimm IS the young hip and trendy hang out. It has restaurants, bars, and shops that hit every range.

I'm sorry, but flashy buzz words mean nothing.

And why should I drive all the way out to a place they have to tell me is hip and trendy, when I live in Nimm. already?

Nimm IS the young hip and trendy hang out. It has restaurants, bars, and shops that hit every range.

I definitely agree that Nimman is a very hip and trendy place to live but with traffic as it is this is definitely nice to have on the NorthEastern part of town

re

The Central Pattana Public Company Limited announced plans to invest 1.4 billion baht in 3 Lifestyle Dining & Gastro Bar Landmarks to be built at the Central Festival Chiang Mai,

here ya go

three white elephants

to stand outside each pretentious door !

this idea / concept in chiang mai is laughable

the same as the chair lift / railway up doi suthep

and the high speed railway to bangkok were sad.png

dave2

post-42592-0-14773000-1372765849_thumb.j

post-42592-0-43571400-1372765882_thumb.j

post-42592-0-62137600-1372765932_thumb.j