air con maintenance for car

awayfoe

There are tons of little shops along Sukhumvit that does odd repairs and aircon maintenance. Just look for the thai writing แอร์ on the car mechanic shops.

I've used the shop two townhouses down from the Esso station just north of Pattaya tai, however this is quite a few years ago, so not sure if it's the same god service as back then. After I bough a new car I've had the dealer do the all service. Dealers don't usually repair parts though, they replace with new parts, had to replace my compressor once and that wasn't cheap. The smaller shops will give you the option of refurbished parts if you want to save some monies.

• Like 1

MP garage on teppersit very good garage we have used them for several jobs on our car the last one being some repair work on the air con always good quick service at a good price 0815786981

• Like 1

A lot of the newer cars have intake filters that need replacing and the condensers can also get dirty and need cleaning. Dealers can do this for you. I get mine done very few years and it makes them work a lot better.

• Like 1