Looking for ex-police or ex-military (farang)

laban

Hi all in Southern Thailand.

I may have an opportunity for some part time work for a farang ex-policeman or ex-military in Southern Thailand, Anyone know of someone with this experience who may be interested, get them to PM me please.

Strange way to go about this request - - - - ? ? ? ?

Due to the VN war, millions of Americans served or visited Thailand in the 60's and 70's - with the result that many married Thai women and eventually retired here.

I would have made inquiries with the local VFW's around the country, or have inquire at JUSMAG (MAGTHAI - Satorn, Soi 1)...

Strange way to go about this request - - - - ? ? ? ?

Due to the VN war, millions of Americans served or visited Thailand in the 60's and 70's - with the result that many married Thai women and eventually retired here.

I would have made inquiries with the local VFW's around the country, or have inquire at JUSMAG (MAGTHAI - Satorn, Soi 1)...

Easy to do that... I am acquainted with several such organizations... some based in Thailand ... with active members in Thailand... We may already know each other...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

depends on the age you want them around as well, I am ex aussie army(70's), armoured corps, did a lot of cross training with several units(including SASthumbsup.gif ) there are heaps of us around but our age is getting on.

Edited by seajae