looking for a service apartment with good gym in bkk

I'm coming to BKK next month for a few months and I'm looking for a place (service apartment) with good gym.

Always staying in Sukhumvit area but I don't mind staying elsewhere if it's on BTS line (walking distance).

I know there are many gyms around BKK but I'd really love to have one in my building.

Stationary bike, free weights and some machines is what I'm looking for.

Looking for a nice, quiet place, budget THB 50-80K (studio or 1-bedroom apt)

Many thanks!!!

Many years ago I stayed at Evergreen Place. It is beside Asia Hotel at the Ratchathewi BTS station and within walking distance of MBK, Siam Square, Paragon, etc.

Nice place. They have a small gym and a pool too. I don't remember much about the gym, but you can enquire.

http://www.evergreenplacebangkok.com/

I stayed in one of their Junior Suites ( B ) 54 sm. Cost, back then, was about 30,000 B/month.

Edited by WhizBang

The Phra Khanong branch of JASMINE SUITES is right next to the BTS station, is newly built, has all the amenities you want and is within your price range. Not much in the way of nightlife nearby but Thong Lo only 2 stops away.

Somerset service Apartment / Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 16. I stayed there for 2 yrs, they have 2 towers with

gym facilities & pool in both towers. Also Queen Sirikit park with jogging and work out station near by.

Located off of BTS Asoke station, roughly 800 meter walk from station.

Amanta-Ratchada on Soi 5 Ratchada road near Fortune town has an excellent gym, male and female steam rooms and swimming pool.

It is located only 300 Mts away from the MRT so easy to connect to BTS.

Has serviced apartments and rooms for rent starting from 30,000 per month.

Thank you, guys for your help, I'm gonna contact them and ask them about the current price and availability.

Guess I'm gonna stay in a hotel for a week or so, so I'll have time to go check it out.

I used to stay in Centre Point on Sukhumvit Soi 10, not a bad place but this time I want to try some other place...