Where to buy steel tongue cleaner in Chiang Mai?

samlowry

Try it - and you will see. But this topic is about different subject.

You dismissed the question of poster "noise" and I don't understand why. I use a tongue cleaner that is not stainless and its not a toothbrush.

He is asking about a difference in your posting. I ask the same question.

Obviously you have queried www.google.com and not found the answer you seek.

Can you be more expansive in your question?

P.S. Good for you that you appear to care about the health of your teeth. My impression is that many expats don't until it is too late or they're forced to act due to pain.

The steel cleaner has thinner edge than plastic. Means - more efficient. Closest thing to the steel cleaner is a regular Thai soup spoon, but its rib is directed by not a 90° angle to the tongue. So - it's not so efficient.

The steel cleaner has thinner edge than plastic. Means - more efficient. Closest thing to the steel cleaner is a regular Thai soup spoon, but its rib is directed by not a 90° angle to the tongue. So - it's not so efficient.

Thanks for the clarification and again good for you that you care for your teeth.

I have mine dry cleaned...... better for dry humor and Punswhistling.gif

How did I live all these long years with a dirty, uncleaned tongue, and now I find out about tongue cleaning.....

Really I don't think mine needs it, as my Mom washed it out with soap on a regular basis.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Try it - and you will see. But this topic is about different subject.

You dismissed the question of poster "noise" and I don't understand why. I use a tongue cleaner that is not stainless and its not a toothbrush.

He is asking about a difference in your posting. I ask the same question.

Obviously you have queried www.google.com and not found the answer you seek.

Can you be more expansive in your question?

P.S. Good for you that you appear to care about the health of your teeth. My impression is that many expats don't until it is too late or they're forced to act due to pain.

Ain't flossing ain't cleaning.