Cremation in Pattaya

kanokarn

Cremation in Pattaya

It is time to say goodbye after 9 years and I am looking for a pet cremation in Pattaya. I know there was one but I can not find it. Sadly it is not in a WAT but was with a company but anyhow cremation is what I am looking for.

Thank you

Wats do not "charge fees" for any cremation even if it is a human. It is just normal to "Donate" to the Wat. Don't know where in Pattaya you are located but I know the Vet up top of Soi Khaonoi could direct you to one and most likely most Vets will.

If you search on Google there is a strange question from the guy who is doing it in Pattaya asking if he should cut the dogs open before he burns them... I am not sure about the wats here in Pattaya.

I am sorry for your loss. I had to have one of my pets creamated after moving here. Muange Ake Vet did it for us. They are open 24-hours and located on Sukhumvit, just near the Tesco Lotus / Outlet Mall. (If you are looking at Tesco from Sukhumvit, it would be just down to the left past the gas station). They charged a fee based on weight, but nowhere near the price I had paid for private pet cremation in the US.

<3

Wats do not "charge fees" for any cremation even if it is a human. It is just normal to "Donate" to the Wat. Don't know where in Pattaya you are located but I know the Vet up top of Soi Khaonoi could direct you to one and most likely most Vets will.

But there are usually a sign in the wat's office of the suggested donations for various cost involved, things where they hire outside helps like flowers and catering are obviously not fee optional.

a sad day indeed,me and the wf.will want our beloved to be cremated at a wat and his ashes returned to us,as he is family there is no other way.whats good for us is good for him.

as i have said before i hope i go before him.

• Love It 1

I am sorry for your loss. I had to have one of my pets creamated after moving here. Muange Ake Vet did it for us. They are open 24-hours and located on Sukhumvit, just near the Tesco Lotus / Outlet Mall. (If you are looking at Tesco from Sukhumvit, it would be just down to the left past the gas station). They charged a fee based on weight, but nowhere near the price I had paid for private pet cremation in the US.

<3

I confirm that Muang Ake veterinary clinic has a crematorium. Also top of south pattaya road on the slip road that leads to Bangkok bound highway is a new vet clinic which I'm told also has a pet crematorium.