Rangsit University apologises for 'naked' beachside hazing

webfact

A woman, believed to be one of the senior students, was also seen walking by the group of male students, seemingly oblivious of their stark nakedness.

Any naked photos of her available?-w00t.gif

• Like 1

I will stop complaining about this and stop finding it "strange" ( to say the least), the moment someone can tell me, what ridiculing and humiliation has to do with life at a university and why freshman- students have "obey" senior- students with rituals like thin and much, much worse ones!

You bring up 2 excellent points. There was no hazing at WIU when I attended (1973-77) - just a nice orientation day. However, when I "pledged" TKE, there were weeks of hazing, including "hell night" and a tradition where we kidnapped the president and drove to a neighboring state for the weekend to "party" with the TKE chapter there. Then we stole a piece of their furniture! All rather retarded - and illegal - behavior. Guess they wanted to prepare us for leadership in government and corporations. Corruption and abuse training.

• Like 1

Surely they need only one hand to cover their privates?

I guess you missed the topic where thais are growing them bigger these days (52mm)smile.png

You fellas are interested in discussing penises, eh? biggrin.png

definitely not they are the most disgusting things on the planet. No normal man on the planet finds a penis appealing, that is why we are always trying to bury it into a woman. You would have to be a sick man to get turned on by a penis.smile.png

I guess you missed the topic where thais are growing them bigger these days (52mm)smile.png
definitely not they are the most disgusting things on the planet. No normal man on the planet finds a penis appealing, that is why we are always trying to bury it into a woman. You would have to be a sick man to get turned on by a penis.smile.png

Chooka think again what your saying-each to his own thing- if all you think about is sinking it into a pussy fine.

what do you class as normal man ??? you do not have to be sick. gay people are not sick. I have many gay friends who are super mates and NORMAL.

Some of the most objectionable persons on the planet are homophobes. take it easy mate on others likes, they are not bothering you--or shouldn't be.

• Like 1

Typical behaviour of engineering students. Although, I'm impressed as there is no alcohol in the picture, and none of them are vomiting. It's a fact. that civil engineering students drink a lot and have the highest vomit per student production on campus. They also have the worst skin, and are sexually frustrated for their entire time of undergraduate studies. Mechanical and chemical engineers are usually cool. They also can do amazing pranks. They have good skin and do not vomit as frequently as the civvies.

Science faculty freshies never engaged in such activity. There was the ultimate Frisbee drinking challenge to compete in. xwhistling.gif.pagespeed.ic.FVjgnKnWS1.p alt=whistling.gif width=19 height=18>

Anyway, what's the biggie? A bunch of adolescents engaged in homoerotic activity. It happens.

For the one handed guy,

Apparently not much!whistling.gif

Hey it was a free shot, I had to take it.w00t.gif

Throw the book at them. Nothing more disgusting than the sight of a naked man especially in public. Don't they have any females they could use please.

They're certainly more aesthetically pleasing than the majority of flabby white examples of farang men littering my local beach.

But they are men, who want's to look at naked men. Pluuuuuuuuuuu disgusting and must be stamped out. Give us naked uni girls.

Its a nudist beach, whats the problem 555

Do they have them in Thailand, Nudist Beaches?

They have nudist organizations and nudest resorts and some beaches. Naturist Beach Resort and Temptation Naturist Beach Resort to name a couple. You can look up Naturist Association of Thailand (NAT). Seems to be a tricky one as nudism in Thailand is technically illegal, but you all know how that goes. wink.png

Wiki

They have nudist organizations and nudest resorts and some beaches. Naturist Beach Resort and Temptation Naturist Beach Resort to name a couple. You can look up Naturist Association of Thailand (NAT). Seems to be a tricky one as nudism in Thailand is technically illegal, but you all know how that goes. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

Wiki

Chooka do not go to one of those, you could get upset-you might see a male penis.

• Like 1

They have nudist organizations and nudest resorts and some beaches. Naturist Beach Resort and Temptation Naturist Beach Resort to name a couple. You can look up Naturist Association of Thailand (NAT). Seems to be a tricky one as nudism in Thailand is technically illegal, but you all know how that goes. xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

Wiki

Chooka do not go to one of those, you could get upset-you might see a male penis.

ok thanks for the tipthumbsup.gif plenty of female flesh to keep me occupied tho

Edited by chooka

I really find it difficult to believe that anyone is offended by nudity these days - overt sexual behaviour maybe (and there is plenty of that around) but nude on a beach what is the big deal? Some of the costumes worn around the bar areas are much more erotic than naked bodies

Confucius say: You should only talk about things you've seen and confirmed with your own eyes and not go by hearsay wai2.gif

I really find it difficult to believe that anyone is offended by nudity these days - overt sexual behaviour maybe (and there is plenty of that around) but nude on a beach what is the big deal? Some of the costumes worn around the bar areas are much more erotic than naked bodies

As long as it is by their own choice and not being coerced by a bunch of overgrown schoolboys.

It also insisted that the university has strict regulations over students′ activities. They are required to respect dignity of fellow humans and refrain from lewd acts or alcohol consumption,

What's the frigging point of going to uni then? biggrin.png

Are you sure you are not a South Australian Policeman in the 60s

• Like 1

HAZING? To earn "respect" from older students" <deleted>! See it for what it is, :Bastardising,

" to lower in condition or worth, to debase,

To harass or humiliate as part of initiation into college or regiment.

How about Mentoring? help, friendship, support, advice, for the new students, now that I think THAT would earn "respect" for the older students,

• Like 1

How about Mentoring? help, friendship, support, advice, for the new students, now that I think THAT would earn "respect" for the older students,

A lot of that does go on. Of course, helping new students by pasing down books, giving advice etc does not garner flashy headlines. But it would be a mistake to think that the "hazing" aspect is the only way that (at Uni at least) older and younger students interact. These interactions are often quite long lasting (way past Uni).