3bb cloudbox english setup instructions?

4evermaat

I'm supposed to get 20gb free cloud storage with 3bb internet service. I was wondering if anyone here has used the service and can provide some mini walk-through setting it up.

Is there an application for windows / mac to manage the files? Like dropbox, google drive, etc.

Thanks in advance.

A friendly suggestion, if you value the privacy and data integrity of whatever you're planning on storing, I would steer clear of 3bb's service. If I need to, I use sparkle share otherwise I use own cloud which is set up on my home server.

• Like 2

A friendly suggestion, if you value the privacy and data integrity of whatever you're planning on storing, I would steer clear of 3bb's service. If I need to, I use sparkle share otherwise I use own cloud which is set up on my home server.

Only problem is that your cloud service is at home... what if someone steals your cloud? All data is gone... Better to have at a separate location mate...

I already use dropbox and hardly get past 500mb, yet the galaxy note gives your account 50gb free (instead of 2gb).

For security of important files, i use truecrypt container or the individual files are already encrypted from the program that generates them. I do not rely on the service provider's encryption.

I was looking for an alternative storage box. From the comments here, seems like i should only use the established cloud suppliers until 3bb gets more stable. Free or not.

"...the 2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app (Galaxy Note 2).