Ubon-New Restaurant & Accommodation

UbonOz

We went last night and had a very enjoyable meal. Prices are very good.

The renovation on the property is very well done.

Nice people, I hope they do well.

As UbonOz said the key word is Stumble. I drive past it everyday on my way to work. I didn't know it even existed. Only by looking on the map was I able to find it. The pictures of the place look very nice, but outside on the street it is very easy to go past it.

I like Mexican/TexMex, and this is an addition to food varieties in Ubon. Italian and steaks can be found several places already................smile.png

• Like 1

G'day, I met the american owner @ lance's bar in may, still finishing the place off then, anyway, good to see your'e opened & getting positive feedback , when I'm back in paradise ubon, be sure to drop in & check things out

regards songhklasid.clap2.gifwai.gifsmile.png

See youse all october.

Edited by songhklasid

Looks nice -- I would suggest on their website that they change "made-from-scratch Mexican food" to "made-from-scratch Mexican-style food". Mexican food cannot be made by persons who are not from Mexico ethnically or otherwise using no ingredients imported from Mexico for which ingredients sourced from Thailand are only approximations.

Edited by JLCrab

Looks nice -- I would suggest on their website that they change "made-from-scratch Mexican food" to "made-from-scratch Mexican-style food". Mexican food cannot be made by persons who are not from Mexico ethnically or otherwise using no ingredients imported from Mexico for which ingredients sourced from Thailand are only approximations.

Do they serve "approximations" with fries ?

Considering who in Ubon would be their most likely clientele I would suggest they serve approximate Mexican-style 'chips' with malt vinegar.

• Like 1

Considering who in Ubon would be their most likely clientele I would suggest they serve approximate Mexican-style 'chips' with malt vinegar.

For the avoidance of doubt, their chips, as in chips with salsa are freshly rolled and fried pieces of tortilla. Genuine Tex-Mex as far as I'm concerned and deliciously warm. Although a Brit myself, I spent two years in Houston; Tex-Mex never claimed to be 'real Mexican food'.

Nice place, genuinely friendly hosts! Ubon Hash will run from there next Saturday. ONon

• Like 1