'Trayvon Martin could have been me' - Barack Obama

webfact

Republicans did more for civil rights in America and more Republicans supported it then Democrats. But hey, it's easier to portray Republicans as racists right? Let's not let facts and history get in the way.

I always vote, I voted for Obama twice, I only vote Democratic as Repugs have done nothing but start wars, Democrats were the movers of the Civil Rights Bill, Equal Rights Amendment and all the others.

They passed the Social Security retirement.

And they will be behind- Justice for Trayvon,

Cheers:biggrin.png

• Like 2

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes the democrats used to be the more racist party until JFK and especially LBJ. LBJ was fantastic for civil rights. Good old gay Abe Lincoln of course was massively important back in his day, and he was a republican.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

But you need to brush up on your history regarding Civil Rights. Look up the "Southern Bloc" to start with...

This is a good start and Obama is featured in it:

http://www.amazon.com/Mugged-Racial-Demagoguery-Seventies-Obama/dp/1595230998

Seriously, do you think even ONE person who isn't already a right winger would read a rubbish propaganda book like that?

• Like 2

The frustrating part to me . . .

Not sure why I bother, but the true racists are those that believe the message to our children here is to not trust non blacks as opposed to instructing our kids not to commit violent acts toward other humans regardless of their race.

The racists are those that bash the legal system as being racially biased, bash jurors they don't know, bash the prosecution for not making big deal out of gun control laws, accuse the Florida system of some how being impacted by an old insignificant white trial level judge from a far away state, and on and on simply because something did not turn out the way they had planned or hoped based on PERSONAL reasons.

The racist are those that believe when things don't go their way it is because of white Anerica.

The racists are those that speak out in a case like this, but care little when a non black person is targeted by a black person because of their race.

The racists are those that refuse to address the true problem, black on black crime and the disproportionately high number of crimes committed by non whites and instead complain that the system is geared to lock up blacks.

The racists are those that believe a non black should be targeted for a hate crime or revenge motives because something did not go their way.

The racists are those that believe violence is ever okay and acceptable when directed toward a non black under any circumstances including a jury's decision to acquit.

The racists are those that focus on nothing but racial divide and racial animosity when something does not go as planned or turn out the way they had hoped.

Well, I'll be damned. And here's me thinking the racists were people that believed that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

• Like 1

But you need to brush up on your history regarding Civil Rights. Look up the "Southern Bloc" to start with...

This is a good start and Obama is featured in it:

http://www.amazon.com/Mugged-Racial-Demagoguery-Seventies-Obama/dp/1595230998

Seriously, do you think even ONE person who isn't already a right winger would read a rubbish propaganda book like that?

It sells very well. Someone who is non-partisan, open-minded and interested in history would read it. Lots of interesting facts.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Someone who is non-partisan, open-minded and interested in history would read it. Lots of interesting facts.

That kind of "book" is simply propa-tainment. A huge industry mostly for the U.S. right wing a la Limbaugh.

Not serious scholarship.

The Sanford Police froze the plan to return Zimmerman's gun.

The F.B.I. request signals that the Justice Department is proceeding with its civil rights investigation into Zimmerman"s shooting of the Unarmed 17 year old Trayvon Martin,

He will not get that gun back, until all litigation is completed.

It would be a good idea for some one to file a suit against the state of Florida for giving Zimmerman a conceal carry permit, due to his mental problems.

Great Day in the morning!

Cheers::biggrin.png

biggrin.png There goes Perry Mason Again,

The Southern States were known as the Solid Democratic South, the Dixiecrat, until the Democratic party passed all the Civil Rights legislation in the 1960. almost over night a the great majority of the Anglo voter change party affiliation from Democrat to republican. All of this over one issue, EQUAL RIGHTS for all Americans, go tell your revisionist history to someone else.

Sonny I know about US history I lived it~

Cheers:tongue.png

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 2

Yeah you're speculating again with no concrete evidence about what the Justice Department is going to do. I said it before. If a year of FBI investigation couldn't dig up any dirt on George Zimmerman, they're not going to find anything. Anyway, even if he doesn't have a spare lying around, gun stores have already said they'll give him a free gun if he wants it.

What mental problems does George Zimmerman have? Just because you say he does, doesn't make it so. Whether you like it or not, he has the right to carry a firearm under Florida state laws and since he's been acquitted, he can carry one again.

The F.B.I. request signals that the Justice Department is proceeding with its civil rights investigation into Zimmerman"s shooting of the Unarmed 17 year old Trayvon Martin,

It would be a good idea for some one to file a suit against the state of Florida for giving Zimmerman a conceal carry permit, due to his mental problems.

• Like 1

It looks to me as if to Obama and Holder, a non white killing a black is a much bigger deal then a Muslim killing a whole bunch of solders.

Indeed the DOJ has set up a snitch line under the auspices of Eric Holder, the same Mr Holder who has refrained from filing terrorism charges in the case of Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood Jihaddist workplace violencist, who murdered 13 soldiers.

Cheers, or peace be upon you.

• Like 2

Don't come crying to me, The Feds will take care of it, if you know all about the case tell it to them.

There was legislation introduced to revoke the right of anyone ever prescribed an anti-depressant or a drug for ADHD., 49 Million Americans will be effected. The state of New York has already been disarming its Psychiatric drug user who go on to a no gun list, will never again be allowed to handle a gun.legally.

1) This thread isn't about gun control

2) New York =/= Florida

Don't come crying to me, The Feds will take care of it, if you know all about the case tell it to them.

There was legislation introduced to revoke the right of anyone ever prescribed an anti-depressant or a drug for ADHD., 49 Million Americans will be effected. The state of New York has already been disarming its Psychiatric drug user who go on to a no gun list, will never again be allowed to handle a gun.legally.

Since when is Zimmerman diagnosed as a Psychiatric drug user ?

1) This thread isn't about gun control

2) New York =/= Florida

Crying to you? More noise in your head! I think I demonstrated myself as one of the largest proponents of stricter gun laws on this forum. Did you speak out on gun control issues here before getting tweaked on what you perceive as a racially based case?

SSRIs are a real issue because they impact pituitary xy axis. Many docs prescribe withOUT consecutive full hormone panels. Depression caused by low test levels or hormonal imbalances can be greatly exacerbated by SSRIs. The alteration of xy is a reason for suicides and manic episodes caused by SSRIs. I believe some of mass murders and those going on shooting sprees may have been on SSRIs so there is cause for concern here.

Surely you have some similar statistics or medical documentation to support that ADHD patients on therapeutic dose of Aderrall is likely to commit murder.

Mental health doctors have a duty to report to the authorities anyone that is considers an impenitent danger to themselves or identifiable third parties. This a good law, but focuses more on subjective than just the medication they are prescribed.

Edited by F430murci

Zimmerman the liar,

Zimmerman lied to the court about being destitute , while he had $135,000 in his bank account.

Zimmerman lied when he turn in his passport, and hid another one in a Safety Deposit Box.

Zimmerman lied to the Federal Government that he lost his Passport, and held two valid passports.

Zimmerman lied on the Hannigan show on Fox news that he did not know about the stand your ground law, while School records show he took a class and study that law,.

Zimmerman Lied when he failed to tell Serino that he took intensive MMA combat training instruction.

With that record of lie-ing how did the jury find his story credible.

ZIMMERMAN IS A HABITUAL LIAR!!

Cheers:laugh.png

Edited by kikoman
  • Like 1

So what if he lied about these things?

All that matters is the jury believed that he felt that his life was in danger and so was justified in shooting and killing Trayvon Martin. He's been found innocent. Crying like a little girl that he lied about this and that isn't going to change that fact.

Zimmerman the liar,

Zimmerman lied to the court about being destitute , while he had $135,000 in his bank account.

Zimmerman lied when he turn in his passport, and hid another one in a Safety Deposit Box.

Zimmerman lied to the Federal Government that he lost his Passport, and held two valid passports.

Zimmerman lied on the Hannigan show on Fox news that he did not know about the stand your ground law, while School records show he took a class and study that law,.

Zimmerman Lied when he failed to tell Serino that he took intensive MMA combat training instruction.

• Like 1

Zimmerman the liar,

Just because a person as misinformed as you says it, does not make it so. The citizens of the jury, who were much better informed that you, made the correct decision. Not guilty of both murder and manslaughter. Edited by Baloo22
  • Like 1

I'm certain that the whacky-doodles of daily kos and huffpo are all ready doing just that! :D

• Like 1

In his Doctors report of the injuries he claimed were caused by Trayvon as a result of his medical treatment it is in one of my last post. His Private doctor submitted that information!

The Law aimed at disarming legal prescribed Anti-depressant drug user is introduced in the US Congress to address the rights of 49 million American's that are taking or have taken such drugs, The State of New York decided to go ahead on its own and implement the law.

Edited by kikoman

Indeed the DOJ has set up a snitch line under the auspices of Eric Holder, the same Mr Holder who has refrained from filing terrorism charges in the case of Nidal Hasan, the Fort Hood Jihaddist workplace violencist, who murdered 13 soldiers.

Cheers, or peace be upon you.

You are off on a tangent. The case of Dr. Hasan, is in no way related in any manner, shape or form to the killing of Treyvon Martin.

FYI, the number of charges against Hasan, many of which carry the death penalty and which will be heard before a military court are sufficient. The case meets the criteria of workplace violence and the subsequent investigation showed that he worked alone. Terror charges would have introduced additional work and lengthened the trial. He can however still be charged with acts of terror. The US Department of Defense legal experts made the decision.

Considering the event and his decision to represent himself and his defense itself, the verdict is quite evident. It's only a question of when the death penalty will be imposed. Very, very different circumstances from the Treyvon Martin case.

I'm certain that the whacky-doodles of daily kos and huffpo are all ready doing just that! biggrin.png

No, it is in the prescription criteria for the medication Zimmerman was taking. There must be an underlying "illness" in order to receive a class II controlled drug.

I think the drugs being taken by Zimmerman may go beyond anti-depressants, but I will let those with more clinical experience answer that.

I would love to find something on his mental health from a credible source. All I can find on Google is thousands of left-wing blogs repeating the same, exact, unsubstantiated nonsense. IMO, the fact that the prosecution did not even try to question his soundness of mind - with all the other mud slinging that they did - says a lot.

Zimmerman's medical history was not considered legally relevant and much of the information was precluded from use.

In any case, would you expect a prosecutor to provide the defense with an additional argument that Zimmerman's mental abilities were impaired because of his use of prescribed powerful medications?

I think the drugs being taken by Zimmerman may go beyond anti-depressants, but I will let those with more clinical experience answer that.

I would love to find something on his mental health from a credible source. All I can find on Google is thousands of left-wing blogs repeating the same, exact, unsubstantiated nonsense. IMO, the fact that the prosecution did not even try to question his soundness of mind - with all the other mud slinging that they did - says a lot.

Zimmerman's medical history was not considered legally relevant and much of the information was precluded from use.

In any case, would you expect a prosecutor to provide the defense with an additional argument that Zimmerman's mental abilities were impaired because of his use of prescribed powerful medications?

Because you have to have a competent medical expert to opine as such matters and the prosecutors apparently could NOT obtain a competent medical expert to opine as to such matters.

Please educate yourself before making the same ridiculous statement for the umpteenth time about judicial error or excluding proof.

Edited by F430murci

In his Doctors report of the injuries he claimed were caused by Trayvon as a result of his medical treatment it is in one of my last post. His Private doctor submitted that information!

The Law aimed at disarming legal prescribed Anti-depressant drug user is introduced in the US Congress to address the rights of 49 million American's that are taking or have taken such drugs, The State of New York decided to go ahead on its own and implement the law.

Dude did you read my response to your continued misstatements? I dumbfounded as to why your continued misstatements of fact and law are permitted to persist. It reduces this site to nothing more than a platform for mental deficients spreading extremists and paranoid delusions.

You throw him facts, he ignores them and continues to spew the same BS. You rebut his statements as false, he ignores them and continues to spew the same BS. It's pretty typical of older people with memory problems. He claims to have witnessed the birth of civil rights in America.

Dude did you read my response to your continued misstatements? I dumbfounded as to why your continued misstatements of fact and law are permitted to persist. It reduces this site to nothing more than a platform for mental deficients spreading extremists and paranoid delusions.
Edited by gl555
  • Like 1