Looking for a 12 volt cigarette lighter harness kit

chiangmaisurprise

Can someone point me in the right direction to an electronic store that would carry a 12volt cigarette lighter harness kit? I would like to install on my new PCX 150 to charge my iphone etc.

I've tried Amorn which I was told was the radio shack of Chiang Mai. They didn't have anything close to what I needed.

I'm not opposed to taking it to a place that can install for me as long as they do good work.

Any info would be most appreciated.

Have a look on Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l3201&_nkw=bmw+din+power+sockets&_sacat=0

you might find something of use here.

These are BMW DIN power sockets, they are like a half size car power socket and fitted to BMW and other bikes. You can also find a range here, at a price...http://www.nippynormans.com/products/chargers-and-sockets/charging-sockets/orderAZ/page1

they also make an adaptor from DIN to standard power socket which is what I use with an Amorn 120B USB charger. If nothing else, being more compact it will be easier to find somewhere to mount it on your bike.

Thanks everyone. I'm gonna give aliexpress a try. Last time I ordered a bag from them, it was held up at Thai post. When I went to pick it up, they wanted me to pay import taxes on it that calculated out to be more than the bag itself. Wish me luck!!

Need it now, The Kawasaki dealership on the moat have them, not cheap about 8 or 850 Bht.

I installed one on my CRF and it seems better than the ones I have imported for my many bikes.

Probably cost the same after the import b/s!

Come with a fuse etc to fit any bike and weather proof.