24-hour protection provided for Sa Kaew girl prostituted to teacher

webfact

Where's his name, address and photo with smiling police officers standing behind him?

Oh right, he isn't a foreigner.

Isn't it strange.

Here's a foreigner with his name, age, nationality and photo printed over allegations of taking photos of minors.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656487-pattaya-police-arrest-swiss-man-over-allegations-of-unlawful-contact-with-minors/

Compared to a Thai teacher accused of paying for sex with a 13 yr old girl. No personal info at all.

Amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update to side topic: I Mailed 20+ letters detailing his action(sleeping with underage students) to including major Thai government agencies. Finally the school fired the teacher about two weeks ago. The school is more upset that everyone knows now because they lost face than what he was doing with students. School is covering everything up to protect face.

...ahm...sorry, it is only 9 am and maybe I am a bit slow, but...

1) she was 13 blink.png

2) he was a teacher bah.gif

3) he is out on bail blink.png

4) the police have to protect her 24/7 now... w00t.gif

There is SO MUCH wrong with this story, I guess even a liter of coffee will not help me to understand!

One question, though: she was prostituted by who?

Why is so much wrong with the story? I believe everything I read here, I am so trusting. I also know how to spell "WHOM". TIT , I do not think a litre of coffee will make any difference to your speed of thought.

I understood what you were trying to say Doc. No worries. and i agree with you, its really unbelievable and disgusting. Truly hard to comprehend how someone in a trusted position could do something like that.....

PS, I'm a native English speaker, and over the course of a year, I can count the number of times I use the term "whom" on one hand.blink.png

There is a teacher at my old school who has a students sleep over at his home and other teachers hear them having sex but on does anything about it.

One can only assume that you were a student at this school, not a teacher, your ability to check your post for typos does not bode well for your students if you were a teacher . TIT , Thais do what they want, or think they can get away with without getting punished. Actions like this only increases the hidden contempt that one feels for "THAINESS".

Sorry for the typos, you are right I did zero proofing and little thought. My fault sorry for the troubles. I was typing, and at the same time trying to fend off two of my children who were using me as high ground attack platform.

I wouldn't worry too much - you can't be expected to satisfy a poster who has a Masters Degree in Pedantry.

• Like 1