Thai f/friend in Bkk looking for a foreign boyfriend, what to advise her, places to go etc. ?

rubberduck

Those here who talk about the lady being too old or passed it really are so stupid, I can't believe they wrote it. rolleyes.gif

yep t.my father always told me an old one closeing is better than a young one opening.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My piece of mind for your 'f/friend Thai':

- Stop 'intensive search' - it increases the chance of a mistake;

- At 47 use the 'trial and error' method unless a virgin (pardon me);

- Better to be alone than with a wrong partner;

- In your quest concentrate on a 'Man' part instead of 'Farang' part;

- By taking anybody's advice you will end up with a man suited best to your adviser;

- Never forget the other half of 'trial and error' method or you get hurt;

- Use your intelligence and sense of humor at all times, unless it is 'Thai' intelligence or humor;

- Make sure the Farang man you are looking for is not from Africa and does not need a ticket to come and see you;

- If you perceive any hostility in this post - you are wrong.

Good luck. biggrin.png

• Like 1

tell her to Check out this web site!! date in Asia.com many foreign men in Thailand Use it!! Tell her to sign up and make a profile with one Clear Pic!! it free!!

I met my wife there over 5 years ago now. But as has been pointed out already, there's many scammers out there, including some in DIA.

If your wife was in the 40s when you met her, she wouldn't be your wife.

She was in her 20s when you met, exactly the same as me and my pals look for.

This topic isn't about dumping a current wife, it's about finding one from scratch, and nobody in their right mind is looking for a 47YO woman in Thailand.

well there must be alot of farang"s not in their right mind .

Please excuse me writing in Kevvys quote, the forum is SNAFU.

I'm thinking a foreigner marrying a 47+ Thai woman in Thailand must be fairly rare.

Did you do that Kevvy? Anyone else in this thread do that?

well, to be honest, she was 44, but I was looking for older women and just met her by chance . went to a party and that 's how i met her ...couldnt find a better lady . after many years together she left work 3 months ago to help me . I know of 5 TV members who have older wives as well. everyone to their own . cheers

• Like 1

A day doesnt go by when people ask me for a farang for their daughter. trust me I'm not talking about over 30 chicks. No supply of farangs here but massive demand. I cant provide. a 47 y/o would be doomed to find one when these much younger women can't. Benalbina, you need to get out there, so many looking for farangs. anyone else too who is looking around. It's there all around Thailand in mass

Edited by Nana Cowboy

@Kevvy (can't use quote on your posts for some reason)

But that wasn't the question was it?

Who do you know who married a Thai lady over 47 was the question. Not who do you know with an older wife.

You didn't do it, and you haven't claimed to know anyone that did it.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

A day doesnt go by when people ask me for a farang for their daughter. trust me I'm not talking about over 30 chicks. No supply of farangs here but massive demand. I cant provide. a 47 y/o would be doomed to find one when these much younger women can't. Benalbina, you need to get out there, so many looking for farangs. anyone else too who is looking around. It's there all around Thailand in mass

I get asked that too, most of the daughters are in the 14-18 years old age range.

Who do you know who married a Thai lady over 47 was the question. Not who do you know with an older wife.

you'd be hard pressed to find someone who fits that bill

I agree 47 isn't old. I work with 6 Thai ladies, some young, some in their 30 something. All 6 have these in common: smart, independent, conservative, all want serious relationship with a farang. They have been educated abroad and dislike how most thai men treat their women. Whenever they go where farangs hang out they are seen as easy meat or gold diggers. It's what living in Thailand is for these women. What I tell them is to go to dating websites outside Bangkok as already suggested here.

Likewise, I have a handful of single female farang friends who can't find a date in Thailand!

Bottom line: decent female + Thailand = loneliness!

you'd be hard pressed to find someone who fits that bill

I agree 47 isn't old. I work with 6 Thai ladies, some young, some in their 30 something. All 6 have these in common: smart, independent, conservative, all want serious relationship with a farang. They have been educated abroad and dislike how most thai men treat their women. Whenever they go where farangs hang out they are seen as easy meat or gold diggers. It's what living in Thailand is for these women. What I tell them is to go to dating websites outside Bangkok as already suggested here.

Likewise, I have a handful of single female farang friends who can't find a date in Thailand!

Unfortunately for her, the majority of guys who come here are looking for younger women or simply can't help themselves when they realize that they can be with such young, attractive girls. The response I always here is "I could date women my age at home......why would I do that here?"

My only suggestion for her is a little tough....the guys who seem more interested in older women here are the ones who have been in Thailand a while and have been burnt by a young beauty. After being had or just having had a bad experience, they reconsider age and look for someone with a more mature outlook. But, at 47, she will most likely be looking at a much older gentleman, someone in the 60+ region, and even then, won't be easy to find.

Like sales, meeting somebody is strictly a numbers game. If she is serious, she has to put in the time and try meeting people. There is no special place. In my location, many Thai ladies come to me and ask for my help to set them up with a farang. I tell them that they need to take the initiative and meet and talk to as many people as possible. Be it at work, an organization, club or merely shopping at Big C or a market.

If she is willing to smile, chat and let her personality come thru then she has a chance. If not ... not a hope in hell.

wai2.gif

my my arent we nasty today , i will not tell you the people I know who married a older lady , as it is there business and not me to tell this forum. if you want to make an argument over this simple answer go for it , and make yourself happy . end of conversation with you .

please do not reply to any of my posts anymore .

• Like 1

my my arent we nasty today , i will not tell you the people I know who married a older lady , as it is there business and not me to tell this forum. if you want to make an argument over this simple answer go for it , and make yourself happy . end of conversation with you .

please do not reply to any of my posts anymore .

I don't see anything even slightly nasty in my post.

All you had to was say "I know one person who married a Thai lady aged 50, and another person who married a Thai lady aged 52". But OK, you can't bring yourself to lie in a post, I can respect that. But I can't respect you not admitting when you were wrong. If anyone's being unpleasant here, that person is you.

• Like 1

Some of you posters on here crack me up biggrin.png my sister - 48 - in the UK and has never had a relationship with a guy over 30. She's pretty independent and says she wouldn't want some old fart trying to lord it over her, together the fact the younger guys have no kids/emotional baggage. She said she would never come to a place like this as it would be full of old wrinkly men sitting stonefaced (no conversation) with his child bride playing with her 'Hello Kitty' 'phone laugh.png

Tell your friend to go with the meet.up group. At least she'll have a selection. Face to Face thumbsup.gif

Thai Visa sure is full of experts on love and sexuality. cheesy.gif

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, when one has been married a ''few'' times, like me whistling.gif , gone through the honeymoon period, a ''few'' times, like me whistling.gif, perhaps some can talk with some knowledge on the subject. smile.png

• Like 2

Some of you posters on here crack me up biggrin.png my sister - 48 - in the UK and has never had a relationship with a guy over 30. She's pretty independent and says she wouldn't want some old fart trying to lord it over her, together the fact the younger guys have no kids/emotional baggage. She said she would never come to a place like this as it would be full of old wrinkly men sitting stonefaced (no conversation) with his child bride playing with her 'Hello Kitty' 'phone laugh.png

Tell your friend to go with the meet.up group. At least she'll have a selection. Face to Face thumbsup.gif

Yep,

There, lots of desperate men.

Here, lots of desperate women.

I prefer here!

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Tell her at 47 she has no hope in hell ,she offers nothing to most at this age.,Be truthful to her i say and think to yourself why she is really single .And no thai woman is 100% ok never ever, youll be a fool to beleive that quote

What has she got to offer? I'm betting nothing.

Why would a guy want her when she brings nothing to the relationship? Plenty of 25YOs are offering the same.

Back in the west I can get a 47YO with a house, car and money .......... If I needed that.

Perhaps your thought on life revolves around cash and not living with someone to love and be a a good soul mate. We are all different and want different things from a partner. If money is your key to a relationship then I feel sorry for you. sad.png

I did the 'love thing' for over 20 years, got kicked in the teeth (like you) for doing that.

Only a fool keeps repeating the same mistake.

If I need more companionship, I will buy a dog (I already have a cat).

If I need a housekeeper, I will hire one (happily doing it myself at the moment).

If I want sex, it won't be with a 47YO!

Why are so hard on a 47 yo if you got one you can support her family and take care of the house you buy her while she works to benefit her career. I think you are selfish

• Like 1

Yep,

I prefer here!

The West is full with supplicating beta men.

But even there it is highly unlikely that a 48 yo woman would score an under 30 man. While some men have strange fetishes, 99% wouldn't degrade themselves that much.

• Like 1

Yep,

I prefer here!

The West is full with supplicating beta men.

But even there it is highly unlikely that a 48 yo woman would score an under 30 man. While some men have strange fetishes, 99% wouldn't degrade themselves that much.

My mother back home married a guy 20 years younger. Both dead now. Sadly.

Is there some biological reason cross dressers can't have grown kids? Bi-sexuality is actually very common among humans.

^Probably a lady-boy with very special talents.

Not with 3 grown up kids. coffee1.gif

Why do folk like yourself have to bring negativity into a normal sort of topic. Sad really. rolleyes.gif

In answer to your question transam, it is because they are negative people.

• Like 2

Weeeeeeeeeeeell, when one has been married a ''few'' times, like me whistling.gif , gone through the honeymoon period, a ''few'' times, like me whistling.gif, perhaps some can talk with some knowledge on the subject. smile.png

No. All you can do is offer a suggestion but we have no idea how honest you are with us or even yourself and even then there is no reason to believe that one size fits all. For many reasons, these broad topics about relationships, sex and love are entirely pointless albeit mindlessly entertaining.

No. All you can do is offer a suggestion but we have no idea how honest you are with us or even yourself and even then there is no reason to believe that one size fits all. For many reasons, these broad topics about relationships, sex and love are entirely pointless albeit mindlessly entertaining.

Point taken, my honesty on Tv, well, think many trust me from my years here etc. For sure the reader must make up their own mind which does take years. smile.png

• Like 1

quote from the longtime female thai owner of a hotel i stayed at in pattaya years n years ago "it is only you who brings these beautiful girls here." me looks quizzical wondering what she means. she adds "everyone else xxxx dog". still .couldnt quite grasp why they would do that. then recently i went for a walk along loi khroh rd CM . now i know exactly what she means. and i assure you it hasnt been getting since long ago quite the contrary. i think if you want an attractive thai girl go to japan or hk

Edited by metisdead