About backpacks

jacklim

Guys , is there somewhere i can get laptop backpacks (i mean good brands.) I tries samsonite but too small for my alienware. Can anyone suggest backpacks that i can get at Paragon??

A backpavk that fits laptop some books stationery hard drives .

Regards, Jack Lim.

Sent from my C6602 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Have you been to Pantip ? There must be a dozen or more shops selling laptop bags and other luggage. I am not sure how big you need it but i would try there . Maybe they are knock-offs of the big brands , maybe not. But there is plenty of choice under one roof.

Try Central World. There are quite a few sporting goods stores that have quality gear. I'm sure some of the backpacks they offer are configured for laptops.

Also, try to find the North Face stores. As you know, their gear is top notch. Expensive, but will last forever. I know there is one in one of the malls near Paragon.

• Like 1

And please be careful as to how you turnaround in public places. I am so tired of people with backpacks sticking out from their backs 15 inches, and turning in circles while in a store body slamming people like it is their God-given right to do so.

I am finding a 18 inch laptop for your information. Pantip plaza i wont dare to try a fake one. Central or Siam Paragon is better . But i only find incase 17 inch backpack. No 18 inch. Some brands ??

I am finding a 18 inch laptop for your information. Pantip plaza i wont dare to try a fake one. Central or Siam Paragon is better . But i only find incase 17 inch backpack. No 18 inch. Some brands ??

Try Central World. There are quite a few sporting goods stores that have quality gear. I'm sure some of the backpacks they offer are configured for laptops.

Also, try to find the North Face stores. As you know, their gear is top notch. Expensive, but will last forever. I know there is one in one of the malls near Paragon.

At SuperSports in most Central malls you can find quality genuine brands and it's SO worth it to buy quality when it comes to backpacks in particular. I can recommend Deuter, one like this: http://www.amazon.com/Deuter-Giga-Office-Pack-Anthracite/dp/B004JKF732/ref=sr_1_6/175-3183413-7293510?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1375159947&sr=1-6

At SuperSports in most Central malls you can find quality genuine brands and it's SO worth it to buy quality when it comes to backpacks in particular. I can recommend Deuter, one like this: http://www.amazon.com/Deuter-Giga-Office-Pack-Anthracite/dp/B004JKF732/ref=sr_1_6/175-3183413-7293510?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1375159947&sr=1-6

Quality makes a huge difference. I've still got backpacks from 10-15 years ago that are going strong. One's been around the world with me a few times. I've really beat it up.

I got one at a night market a few years ago. North Face knockoff. For a short trip to Singapore and Malaysia. It didn't even make it back here. Tossed it after 2 weeks.

Quality makes a huge difference. I've still got backpacks from 10-15 years ago that are going strong. One's been around the world with me a few times. I've really beat it up.

I got one at a night market a few years ago. North Face knockoff. For a short trip to Singapore and Malaysia. It didn't even make it back here. Tossed it after 2 weeks.

Had practically the same experience! First things to go are the zipper pull tabs and it's just all downhill from there.

You first come to Thailand and think, "Great, cheap stuff!" Soon you find out that you get what you pay for, with some exceptions such as in the real estate market. ;)

And please be careful as to how you turnaround in public places. I am so tired of people with backpacks sticking out from their backs 15 inches, and turning in circles while in a store body slamming people like it is their God-given right to do so.

Not to mention the idiots (tourists) on the BTS who lack the common sense to take off their backpacks in a crowded environment and don't mind slamming into everyone around them.