Pediatrician in Phuket Town

albhol

Thank you for the recommendations! There is obviously no contradiction.

So have the choice between a doctor's office (waiting times... saai.gif.pagespeed.ce.f25DL0fHCd.gif) and the large Phuket International Hospital.

Finally the practitioner is the most important part...

Go see Dr. Kosol in Thalang Road. Almost opposite the Chinese pharmacy. He's probably the best.

As far as I know he is not a pediatrician but a gynecologist.

But in any case he is the most arrogant, offensive doctor I have ever met in Thailand.

He was absolutely terrible during my wives pregnancy. Did not explain a thing and was very rude when asked questions. So we decided to change doctor a few weeks before delivery. Went with Dr. Supakrit at Bangkok Phuket hospital and never looked back. Fantastic guy!

I can recommend Dr. Ananya at the Bangkok Phuket. She is a great doctor and my son likes her very much.

Edited by thaibutty

The lady pediatrician at Mission Hospital is first class in qualifications, handling of toddlers, command of the English language. Sorry forget her name. We have an 18 month old son. She fully involves my wife in Thai and fully involves myself in English. My Thai wife says: give "private childrens clinics" (not at hospitals) the miss. Remember Mission Hospital is a foundation so it is not interested in making a profit, particularly through excessive and unnecesary pharmacy.

• 2 weeks later...