Large load washing machine -where?

Thailand

Anyone know where we can find a large load washing machine ,12-14 kg load,to wash some King Size bedding?

Not necessary to dry clean but our washing machine is not big enough and not something that is done on a regular basis to warrant buying a bigger one.

Do you want a cold water washing machine or a hot water washing machine? Large load cold water ( top-loader) washing machines are plentiful and not expensive, Front -loader hot water machines are more expensive because they are all imported. Siam TV is the place to look. The front loading hot water LG machine for 12kg is 19,950 Baht and that is (for Thailand) good value for the weight it accepts. I bought one last week.There are bigger machines but they go up to 50,000 Baht.

Do you want a cold water washing machine or a hot water washing machine? Large load cold water ( top-loader) washing machines are plentiful and not expensive, Front -loader hot water machines are more expensive because they are all imported. Siam TV is the place to look. The front loading hot water LG machine for 12kg is 19,950 Baht and that is (for Thailand) good value for the weight it accepts. I bought one last week.There are bigger machines but they go up to 50,000 Baht.

Thanks but as I said, I am not looking to buy just to wash a limited amount of large bedding.

Seems to be plenty of shops around where I could do laundry but not "large load".

Right next to El Diablo Restaurant. We take all our large blankets and stuff to wash and dry there a couple of times per year. Nice people who own it. Be sure to specify if you want self-service or for them to do it. If they do it, it is about double the price.

• Like 1

Another option would be to just take it to a laundry shop and have them do it. I take mine to a local laundry shop in the neighborhood behind Riverside Condo. For about 100 baht, they wash the sheets, pillow cases, and blanket. Then dry and *iron* all the sheets. Fold everything back up really nice and put it back in the bag for pick up.

All for just about 100 THB. I think the washer elektrified mentions above, is 40 baht per load. Plus like 20 baht to wash the sheets. So, in my opinion, the laundry shop is not much more in cost, but so worth it in terms of service and time saved.

-Mestizo

Right next to El Diablo Restaurant. We take all our large blankets and stuff to wash and dry there a couple of times per year. Nice people who own it. Be sure to specify if you want self-service or for them to do it. If they do it, it is about double the price.

Thanks.

Is that not far from Tha Pae road on the moat?

Thanks.

Yes not far at all. Just past Chang Moi by a few meters. Parking is tricky although they seem to be watching the 1 or 2 spots directly in front of the shop and keeping them for their customers only.

Thanks.

Yes not far at all. Just past Chang Moi by a few meters. Parking is tricky although they seem to be watching the 1 or 2 spots directly in front of the shop and keeping them for their customers only.

Found it. Exactly meets our requirements.

Thanks