American suspected of dealing drugs apprehended by Pattaya Police

Rimmer

American Drug Dealing suspect caught by Pattaya Police

ice-2.jpg

PATTAYA:--Early on Thursday Morning Pattaya Police conducted an undercover operation which resulted in the arrest of an American accused of selling class 1 drugs.

Officers received information on the American who is thought to have been selling illegal drugs for some time. He was named as Mr. David M. Bernard aged 36 and was contacted by an undercover officer who requested 2,000 Baht’s worth of Crystal Methamphetamine, commonly known as “Ice”, and it was agreed to deliver the drugs outside an apartment off the South Pattaya Road and close to the Market.

Mr. Bernard arrived on-schedule and the drug transaction, using marked bank notes, took place. Officers moved in and arrested the suspect and seized a quantity of the class 1 drug. A search of the suspects motorbike uncovered more of the drug

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/97559/american-drug-dealing-suspect-caught-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-08-01

Bad boy...if proven, throw the book at him. Looks more like 56 too!

Yes, if he's only celebrated 36 birthdays, he must have been born on February 29th. At least he's showing home town pride with his Pattaya (พัทยา) tee shirt.

Edited by Suradit69

The IQ of about 6, not only chose to sell drugs in a country with extremely severe penalties but the icing on the cake is to sell them to a random stranger who calls your phone number. rolleyes.gif

+1

Seems either greed or desperation clouded his judgement for which he will have a long time to reflect.

Caught selling and possession of 2.38g's will get him an extended stay of about 8 years just hope he has the sense to plead guilty and get that cut to 4.

Hope he has a fat bank account...otherwise, he'll be screwed smile.png

Anyone foreigner front lining to strangers will have zero funds he is screwed.

Edited by Para

The IQ of about 6, not only chose to sell drugs in a country with extremely severe penalties but the icing on the cake is to sell them to a random stranger who calls your phone number. rolleyes.gif

Love the pun. clap2.gif

That guy looks 50yo ......

You don't need to marry him. Aehh can't marry him now.

Selling ice can't be that bad. Oh, wait, he did it without a work permit.-w00t.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 2

What a C**T.

My 12 year marriage ended because my ex wife miscarried our 3rd baby due to smoking ice.

I hope he gets 50 years hard labour.

Moron.

What-and you had no idea she was using that shit??? Unbelievable--unless you were away from home a lot, I guess.

• Like 2

What a C**T.

My 12 year marriage ended because my ex wife miscarried our 3rd baby due to smoking ice.

I hope he gets 50 years hard labour.

Moron.

If me I would question my judgement in choosing a Thai that chooses to smoke ice while pregnant for a wife and accept blame for my choice.

• Like 2

2000b of meth isn't much at all. Why would the BIB waste time on such a small player? Real meth dealers wouldn't get out of bed for $75 bucks. Heck, even a pothead would barely budge for a single sack. He's just a user and a delivery boy. Don't get me wrong, he certainly deserves jail time, but I hope the investigation digs deeper to find the real meth dealer.

• Like 1

2000b of meth isn't much at all. Why would the BIB waste time on such a small player? Real meth dealers wouldn't get out of bed for $75 bucks. Heck, even a pothead would barely budge for a single sack. He's just a user and a delivery boy. Don't get me wrong, he certainly deserves jail time, but I hope the investigation digs deeper to find the real meth dealer.

Because it takes away the attention from them (BIB) that is, who are the real players. I know a young Thai man who is doing time for running drugs for senior cops; it was just that he got caught in the wrong place - thus he could not get off, the process had already started, and of course he could not drop the top boys in it.

Agree. This guy is clearly a low level scumbag and jailing him does nothing to curb the tide of this crap hitting the street. Lock him up but squeeze him for info,,

Bad boy...if proven, throw the book at him. Looks more like 56 too!

Consuming too much of his own product, that Meth crap tends to age its users dramatically... did you see images of the Americas Next Top Model girl who got hooked on it, not even 30 and looked 70.... such an attractive outcome for all concerned, lose your mind, your looks, your money and your freedom.... rolleyes.gif

meth-before-and-after-2.jpg

Where do you think they get these so called under cover foreign operatives from? For every dealer that is exposed in the press, there will be another dealer made to work as a grass for the BIB. They take your passport and give you a phone. When that phone rings and you get your orders to sting someone you do it. /this did happen to one guy i know a few yers back.

undercover foreign operative
undercover foreign operative