Need honest shippers/movers hua hin to Malaysia

lasttome2

Hello all!

I am planning to leave Thailand soon (after 3 years of happyness) and need a reliable, honest and reasonably priced shipper to move my home contents.

Probably about 10 boxes of about 2.5 feet (height) x 2.5 feet (width) x 2,5 feet (length).

Can anybody suggest a shipping/moving company based in the Hua Hin area that can send these 10 boxes to Malaysia?

Thank you very much!

Don't know of any in HH but a Google search will throw up some in BKK

Have you considered sending via the Post Office via Sea mail? Maybe worth a ask there for prices which will go on weight

The girls on counters 2 and 5 speak good enough English to be able to help you out

Hua Hin might be a bit difficult but maybe try one of the following movers:

Asian Tigers

Crown

Santa Fe

These are specialized in household moves, as it is a completely different business then moving cargo.

If you insist you might want to check with

Fair & Easy

SDV

Leschaco

Not sure if they still handle private goods as it is specialized in handling procedures.

I have always used Asian Tigers and was pretty happy with them. You might want to checkout following website

http://moverworldwide.com/movers/thailand.htm

They provide you with different companies for your move.

Thanks to all the replies.

I should get in touch with all the companies soon. In the meantime, if any that are located in hua hin come to mind please post a reply. Failing such, next week I should deal with the highly recommended BKK ones.

Thanks again.

Don't know of any in HH but a Google search will throw up some in BKK

Have you considered sending via the Post Office via Sea mail? Maybe worth a ask there for prices which will go on weight

The girls on counters 2 and 5 speak good enough English to be able to help you out

Indeed the post office is worth a try too. One never knows!