If You Had To Pick The Best Condo Building In Pattaya….

TingTong187

For me Sky Breeze in Nakula .Beautiful old building right on the beach with huge balconys .

What Soi is this condo located?

I'd like to take a look.

Thanks.

Sorry the old memory is going ,and i have now been been 3 years out of Pattay up here in Chiang Mai .The Condos i meant were Park beach Condominium ,and the similar design Sky beach Condominium ,both on Soi 16 i think ? ,Wongamat Beach ,Nakula .Here is a Youtube video of Sky Beach Condominium .

In that video the building and grounds look nice, but the studio condo they were trying to sell/rent was depressingly like something you'd expect to find on Soi Buakaew for a few hundred a night. I suppose if you want a condo just for sleeping and you spend your days at the beach or pool that would be OK, but ...

Edited by Suradit69

Money no object and people choose View Talay? <deleted>?

This place looks like a public housing unit or prison.

Terrible how they have been allowed to build those view ugly monstrosities along the coast.

Well, I will answer the question.

Northshore Condo, Soi 5 Beach Rd.

Northpoint in Naklua could beat it but I haven't lived there.

VT blink.png just shows you the calibre of some of the posters here I guess.

Luckily we have you on this forum so it can be a bit more Hi-So, I guess!!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by brabo2180
  • Like 2

There is a height limit on condos that don't have a 12m wide access road - according to Thai law

There is indeed a rule about access road minimum widths but it doesnt appear to be very strictly adhered to on Pratumnak. Of course in the area around Jomtien 2nd Rd and JBC it isnt an issue at all.

For me Sky Breeze in Nakula .Beautiful old building right on the beach with huge balconys .

I'd like to take a look.

Thanks.

Sorry the old memory is going ,and i have now been been 3 years out of Pattay up here in Chiang Mai .The Condos i meant were Park beach Condominium ,and the similar design Sky beach Condominium ,both on Soi 16 i think ? ,Wongamat Beach ,Nakula .Here is a Youtube video of Sky Beach Condominium .

In that video the building and grounds look nice, but the studio condo they were trying to sell/rent was depressingly like something you'd expect to find on Soi Buakaew for a few hundred a night. I suppose if you want a condo just for sleeping and you spend your days at the beach or pool that would be OK, but ...

You fail to mention the huge balcony ( maybe the biggest in the Eastern seaboard ) .plus direct beach access and a fantastic view of Pattaya bay ..The yearly costs for such a high speck condo are also reasonable at B1,600 a month by 12 .

I have lived at Jomtien Beach Condos for 7 years. I find them excellent.. Good security, maintenance, cleanliness, amenities etc. Their annual fee for maintenance is only 5,600 baht which is what it would cost for a month back in the U.S.

If money were no object, I would buy two or three units side by side, remodel them and have a huge luxurious abode.

The only one that I would never buy: so low maintenance and so ugly and dirty rows !!!

I'd like to take a look.

Thanks.

Anto, thank you for the posting. The sound track for the video was humerous and very catchy. I almost wanted to sing along. The building is certainly impressive and I want to move in. Now if I can just swing the cost? LOL. Thanks again and stay safe. :)

Edited by Benmart