Present Price Of Gold ( Locally).

masonarthur

Hello All,

After a long and harrowing time of legal biggering and infighting, I have finally been able to secure the remains of the gold I bought my Thai EX, during our relationship and as it is a rather large amount of gold, about 30 baht, which i have no intention of keeping, brings back to many bad memories, I thought a trip to Thailand to sell it and have have some fun at the same time would be nice, wondered if anyone would be kind enough to let me know, what the present price for selling gold in Bangkok is? If I remember correctly, there is one price to buy and one price to sell, which is about 100 baht less. No point in trying to sell it here in Australia, don't get the same prices as over in good old Bangkok, or if anyone can give me a website I could go to to find the daily price, it would be even better.

Any informatin would be appreciated greatly. Thanks to all in anticipation .

Regards.

Arthur Mason.

Midland.

Western Australia.

:o

About Bt 10,000 per Baht.

www.bot.or.th/BOTHomepage/Databank/EconData/EconFinance/tab88e.asp

By the way, this took me about 6 seconds on google :o

so it's gonna cost you 30 cold Singha's.

Naka.

Edited by naka

You bought your gf gold when you were with her, and then wanted it back when the relationship finished?

jeez . . . . a present is a present, isnt it?

Why stop there? Why not ask her for her share of the taxi trips you took, or meals you bought her?

What a SHAME and a Cheap Charlie :D

How many times you had sex with her ? I think she should demand these trysts back by letting other men to do the honour back to you. You of course are the passive partner...... :o

You bought your gf gold when you were with her, and then wanted it back when the relationship finished?

Is it? Isn't it? Was it, wasn't it? What the hel_l do you know about his situation? :o

And you. Idiots the pair of you.

Edited by Jai Yen Yen

Is it? Isn't it? Was it, wasn't it? What the hel_l do you know about his situation? :o

And you. Idiots the pair of you.

Well said mate