Where to buy lemons?

PETDCAT

We have a tree that is a lemon but the skin is green. The inside is yellow but the outside skin is green. If those will suffice you can find at muang mai market.

Sorry if this sounds stupid but, does it taste like lemon?

Mae Hia market. Young lady witll all fresh ( pesticide free) produce. In the middle close to the meat section. Saw them yesterday.

We buy lemons from Miss Nut on a regular basis, have a slice in my G & T right now. Some enterprising person will grow lemons locally on a commercial basis one day as there is a demand.

I would if I had the land,easy to grow but you have to constantly spray as the insects love the leaves and stunt the growth.

Try Macro, I have seen them there......both the local green lemons and imported yellow meyer lemons

I have never seen any Meyer lemons available in Thailand, and they are really hard to find in the US also. Common yellow lemon is the Eureka.

To answer the OP's question, to bad you are not in Pattaya. Friendship Market always has yellow lemons in stock, at between 15-18 baht each. Green lemons are limes, not lemons, except in Thailand.