scoopy, fino or click

nellyp

The Scoopy and the Click are the same bike mechanically, just different bodies. I believe the zoomer is also.

I would go with the Click 125 with the dual breaking. It's an excellent choice. The most popular bike with the highest resale value. Fino is going to depreciate faster.

You mean there is someone out there who actually likes linked brakes? They are a danger when lane-splitting, because when you apply the rear brake, they always apply a bit of front brake, which when you have the front wheel turned sharply at low speed, tends to make the bike flip over.

Honda has been forcing linked brakes on its customers for a few years now, and I have yet to see a well-known reviewer greet them with any enthusiasm. They'd be okay in the countryside - especially with riders who don't know how to brake properly.

I have owned Hondas with linked brakes for years, my latest is the VFR800. Once u get the feel of the breaking they are great even for lane splitting the application of the front break is very slight even if you jump on it hard the front wheel doesn't lock up

The Scoopy and the Click are the same bike mechanically, just different bodies. I believe the zoomer is also.

I would go with the Click 125 with the dual breaking. It's an excellent choice. The most popular bike with the highest resale value. Fino is going to depreciate faster.

Absolutely wrong!

They are completely different mechanically.

Click = 125 cc and liquid cooled engine (even the old Click was liquid cooled)

Scoopy = 108 cc and air cooled engine