Bride-to-be saves man’s life before pre-wedding photoshoot

webfact

Bride-to-be saves man’s life before pre-wedding photoshoot

screen_shot_2556-08-08_at_1.35.11_pm.png

1_4.jpg

A Chiang Mai nurse and a bride-to-be, Nattawadee Muangjai, saved a man's s life just minutes before her pre-wedding photoshoot.

The unidentified (and lucky) gentleman collapsed and stopped breathing on the street in front of the wedding studio where Nattawadee was having her makeup and hair done. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/08/08/video-bride-be-saves-mans-life-pre-wedding-photoshoot

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-08-08

• Like 2

If there really is karma, this woman's marriage should be blessed. I hope it is. Between this kind action and the monk giving the couple an auspicious day for the wedding, it should be a union made in heaven with children who look and act like angels.

BTW, this young lady sounds like she knows her business (nursing). I think I might talk to a nurse about any future ailments rather than the doctors (who seem to feel they're often too hi-so to actually answer questions or explain anything to us).

• Like 2

Great story. Not many Thais actually know basic first aid or CPR. In Australia you can't even get a job unless you have a current qualification in first aid.

Edited by chooka
  • Like 1

Well done to that girl, she should get a promotion at work and an award from the government for being about the only good thing for the country's image in the last 6 months !! Wish there were more good people like her about...

I totally agree.

With the Thai Govt doing its best to screw up Thailand... This girl is a treasure in Thailand ....

Excellent! She is a girl to be proud of.

The guy happened to be passing exactly the right place and at the right time to have his episode, and a nurse who knows her job, and obviously cares, was there to save him.

What a great lady, and I agree with others here - her husband to be, is a very lucky man.

Best wishes to the happy couple for a long life of good fortune, happiness, and love. smile.pngwai.gif

• Like 1

Makes you feel good to see a story like this!

Congratulations to Coconuts for running it and special thanks on behalf of the guy involved to the young Nurse for her quick and caring action.

Amid all the rotten stories that surface every day, it is so good to see that people like this young Lady are still around. Hope she and her husband to- be, have a fabulous life and produce a bunch of children, just like their Mom. Chiang Mai will be the richer for it.

• Like 1

So just minutes prior to her pre wedding shoot she was still wearing some old shorts and shirt and hadn't been to the hairdresser yet ?

Sensationalist journalism at it's best coffee1.gif

I was actually going to dignify this post by pointing out a few things, but to h*ll with it -- not worth it.

Edited by sbk
flame removed

So just minutes prior to her pre wedding shoot she was still wearing some old shorts and shirt and hadn't been to the hairdresser yet ?

I was actually going to dignify this post by pointing out a few things, but to h*ll with it -- not worth it.

s.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 9A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sorry ..... Can't resist ..... Pre-wedding photoshoot is where they turn up at a nice venue for photos and get changed into a range of fancy clothes (often provided by the photographer). The photos are then displayed at the actual wedding.

It's a big deal in Thailand so well done for stopping to help someone on a big day.

So, you just couldn't resist turning a nice story into something negative, could you? Do you always look on the dark side ... or only when it comes to Thais and Thailand?

she saved him for now,

till after he pays the sin sod and the wedding off course

I agree with another poster that the guy does not seem to be the 'groom to be'.

Please don't try and twist this into a Thai bashing thread by being far too cynical.

This is a feel good story and there should be more of them. May this bride and her husband to be have a wonderful life. Fantastic news. smile.png

Totally agree. She is a credit to her vocation, gender and Country. Well done Girl and the very best wishes for a happy and healthy life when you get married.