Pheu Thai MP Worachai thanks MPs for passing amnesty bill

webfact

Pheu Thai MP thanks MPs for passing amnesty bill
By English News

13760126041254.jpg

BANGKOK, Aug 9 – Ruling Pheu Thai party MP Worachai Hema expressed appreciation to Thai people and the MPs who voted for the first reading of the amnesty bill yesterday.

He described the passage as the first step towards national reconciliation and said he would do his best in the second reading.

The highly-protested bill was passed by the Lower House by 300 against 124 votes, with 14 abstentions and two non-votes. A 35-member committee was set up to scrutinise the bill within seven days.

Pheu Thai listed MP Viputalaeng Pattanaputhai said none of the Red Shirt MPs who were charged with terrorism in the 2010 political upheaval were appointed to the scrutiny committee, while those from the Democrat bloc, including Kaewsan Atibodhi and Boonyod Sukthinthai, were staunch opponents of the bill.

Pheu Thai MP Jirayu Huangsap said Thai people should turn to each other for reconciliation and his party has been determined to bring peace back to the country.

Democrat listed MP Vatchara Petchthong said the Pheu Thai Party allowed only seven days to scrutinise the bill because they wanted to speed up enforcement of the amnesty bill as soon as possible with the intention to help ousted prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-08-09

So the passing of this bill will lead to reconciliation , I am Rip Van NKK and have just wakened up so what have I been missing ?

You have been asleep for just 20 years.. Haven't missed much.. biggrin.png

SSDD

Thank God for that. There could have been a coup, civil insurrection and fugitives all over the place. Ah well back to sleep then, don't waken me up until something worthwhile happens

Start stocking up on food….

Do you realize you can be arrested for posting that?

And probably me for quoting it

on the basis of what?

Ha Ha...panic buying, inciting unatural shopping, scare mongering, creating traffic chaos, shortages of food. and anything you could be sued for

• Like 1

He described the passage as the first step towards national reconciliation

He don´t know the meaning of reconcillation and he don´t know the meaning of democracy, no one within PTP does.

Nope, but i'm sure he knows the meaning of Stang/money !!! coffee1.gif

"Smiling eyes with tears in Dubai." This is a song I am currently composing. Release date not yet determined!

The Donays beat you to it, that is if you are indeed writing a song about a certain fugitive crim in Dubai.

It's called "He's got the Devil in his Heart"...................

"Smiling eyes with tears in Dubai." This is a song I am currently composing. Release date not yet determined!

The Donays beat you to it, that is if you are indeed writing a song about a certain fugitive crim in Dubai.

It's called "He's got the Devil in his Heart"...................

Better the movie with Steve Mcqueen-The Great Escape

• Like 1