Thai police urged to hunt for brazen upskirt peeper

webfact

reminds me of Miss Prunesti, who taught Latin in 7th grade. She was probably 27 or 28 and for some reason... she never knew that the front of her desk did not extend down far enough to secure her modesty. we had full view of her legs and the occasional crotch shot. my buddies and I were always in the front row in that class.

VINI,VIDI...................................

good one, I had the same but she was teaching french

Blimey, that reminds me of when I was 15. xlaugh.png.pagespeed.ic.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png width=20 height=20>

Yep, but I try to forget about it.

It was no fun going shopping in a pink dress.....................sad.png

laugh.png , for me half a century on, I look back and think, wow, they were great times. The hormones were buzzing, could not sleep, all because of one thing. whistling.gif ................laugh.png

mosquitos?

• Like 1

reminds me of Miss Prunesti, who taught Latin in 7th grade. She was probably 27 or 28 and for some reason... she never knew that the front of her desk did not extend down far enough to secure her modesty. we had full view of her legs and the occasional crotch shot. my buddies and I were always in the front row in that class.

We had one too - Miss Gunther teaching English. We went one step further and sabotaged her chair so it couldn't be raised that extra 2 inches. She always criticised us for slouching in our seats before we knackered the chair.

• Like 1

Why are his eyes blanked out? Surely not afraid that he might launch a suit for defamation for having his pic published?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

His eyes aren't blanked out. He's wearing the new fangled Google Glasses.

360 megapixels.

How on earth have men become so Trodden down and blatantly stupid--IT IS THIS STUPID WOMAN WHO SHOULD BE charged for wearing such a filthy dress in public-how has society ever become so mis-directed.This is so unbelievable that Thais would blame a man for falling victim to these sluts who wear such things.Time to wake up people.

Two school boys were in school, where Tommy lost his pet rabbit. His friend Peter dropped his pen and looked up teacher's skirt and said Tommy I think teacher has your rabbit - so Tommy dropped his pen and looked up teacher's skirt; Tommy said no that's not my rabbit; because mine has not been gutted.

+10

The lengths that guys will go to just for a quick thrill. Seriously, what does he actually gain from that? Isn't it much better to go the full Monty? You know, like get a GF, take her out, take her to bed etc ...

Yeah ! Come to think about it, same goes for the sex tourists....get a gf !

How on earth have men become so Trodden down and blatantly stupid--IT IS THIS STUPID WOMAN WHO SHOULD BE charged for wearing such a filthy dress in public-how has society ever become so mis-directed.This is so unbelievable that Thais would blame a man for falling victim to these sluts who wear such things.Time to wake up people.

I am really hoping this is irony.....

The lengths that guys will go to just for a quick thrill. Seriously, what does he actually gain from that? Isn't it much better to go the full Monty? You know, like get a GF, take her out, take her to bed etc ...

He just wants a peep, he doesn't want the whole baggage.

Why are his eyes blanked out? Surely not afraid that he might launch a suit for defamation for having his pic published?

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

yes, why??? maybe he can sue who ever put his photo up there for not covering up his face whistling.gif

one will not understand the trill of it if you haven't tried what he did whistling.gifwai2.gif