Another character/farang from Thepprasit rd. may b anyone knows his story :)

mataleo

Why not take a few minutes to talk to the guy and take a "selfie" with him? Some of them are quite interesting and have a unique perspective on life. Mind you, some are out on Pluto so don't stand close enough for him to throttle you. Let us know how it goes.

I think he is too crazy.

And i just passed him. He is sitting in police box thepprasit. ...

Today still around, Sunday pm middle of tepprasit near the muay thai stadium,, dancing on 1 leg, with his plastic bags, had not seen him for months.

Why not take a few minutes to talk to the guy and take a "selfie" with him? Some of them are quite interesting and have a unique perspective on life. Mind you, some are out on Pluto so don't stand close enough for him to throttle you. Let us know how it goes.

I think he is too crazy.

And i just passed him. He is sitting in police box thepprasit. ...

Today still around, Sunday pm middle of tepprasit near the muay thai stadium,, dancing on 1 leg, with his plastic bags, had not seen him for months.
I think he is not dancing. I saw him doing strange thing with his leg especialy when he waits still to crose road. I think some tick... mai pen rai

• 1 month later...

I know the guy you're referring to.....at least I've seen him.

2 years or so ago I was pulling out of Khaotalo on to Suk. one day, stopped at the light. I'd seen the guy in the police box quite often.

I'm guessing he was rolling his own cigarette, but anyhow, I jokingly asked him "is that some some good shit man?".

He just grinned & waived at me.

==========

I once saw a crazy bum in Chicago, and it was COLD! Snow was everywhere. I thought to myself "if I ever become a bum, I'll do it someplace warm". I guess that's what he's doing?

• Like 1

the guy on Sukhumvit still walks about mainly between a garage where he gets cleaned up and big c and tesco's ,i think he has moved into one of the many places being built around here at night and day time hangs out on the police chair,seems quite contempt

Today, I saw the person to which the OP was mentioning.

He was walking on the center line of Thepprasit Rd, just across from the Keha Condos (where the weekend market occurs),

and was heading towards Sukhumvit.

Picture below:

Yeh thats him. Walking in the middle of the road...