Khao San Rd Good Japanese buffet moved?

DavidMavec

There used to be a good Japanese buffet restaurant right near Khao San Road, on Rambuttri Road, Right on the Loop turn About 50 m from the road opening. Sadly it is been replaced by a massage shop. Does anybody know where this restaurant went? How's it shut its doors or has it moved somewhere? If it has moved do you know where it has moved to? Thanks very much.

if it indeed has gone, this is recent-was still there a few month ago.

The very same owner has since some yrs run a 2nd branch-same prices, same food style, along Silom, Patpong side, but a litle beyond the Hospital, before the road with the windmil. Take a look if yuo really fancy his operations. I by now have forgotten the name- if noone responds, I'll try to look for it in some older mags, maybe some googling then could help.

May have to do with the general decline in visiting JPNese around there-several guesthss catering to them have also changed custom.

Hi Asanee,

It is a coincidence you posted right now because I remember him saying that he had one in the Silom area And right now I'm walking around aimlessly looking to find it. I am on Silom 3 but I cannot find it yet... Any more specific help would be greatly appreciated as I am hungry now :-).

Thanks!

There's quite a lot of Japanese restaurants along Surawong Road in Silom- it might be among them. It's probably got the highest concentration of Japanese restaurants in the area- going from opposite entrance to Patpong market and then heading towards Rama IV...

Don't suppose you can remember anything about it's name?