Red shirt group tells human rights panel members to resign for pro-Democrat report

webfact

Only lies need to be defended by force, the truth will defend itself. What a bunch of morons, burning down buildings, storming hospitals and shooting people not to mention constant threats against EVERYONE who disagrees with them - THESE ARE HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSES ! They abused the rights of every person at the NHRC office who have a right to do their job properly and honestly to the best of their abilities without idiots threatening them if they disagree with the findings, the Reds true colours shine through as usual....Every one of those morons should be arrested and charged for threatening behaviour and trying to incite violence not to mention acts that will lead to the division of the people and act against RECONCILIATION', the NHRC workers should also sue each and every one of those redfs for defamation for calling them liars...

• Like 1

Rent a mob strikes again. Who puts these idiots up to their 'resign or else' protests?

No wavering from the PTP line allowed.

So that's the CC, Admin court, NHRC, Ombudsman all targeted for 'reform' or abolition. Who's next?

That's a good name for the R/S's demonstrators "Rent a mob" I like that.

How about rent a dummy mob.wai2.gif

Ah, I was wondering who was making that racket at the Chaeng Wattana government complex today. I was outside having a smoke whilst waiting for my visa approval when I heard their protest. Didn't last long and seemed a small crowd, not sure it's that newsworthy really.

Guess it's neither planting nor harvesting time right now, as the Red Shirts have time to come to Bangkok and no other income than what they get for their protesting.

Clearly Taksin didn't pay for this, else it would have been possible to pay for more protesters...

SamM.

Rent a mob strikes again. Who puts these idiots up to their 'resign or else' protests?

No wavering from the PTP line allowed.

So that's the CC, Admin court, NHRC, Ombudsman all targeted for 'reform' or abolition. Who's next?

ThaiVisa?

I would tend to agree that the report was a bit biased but it's interesting when you look at who they think benefited from the bias.

The report was fairly accurate about the role of the red shirts from what know of what happened. Where it seemed to me to be completely wrong was in the way it placed no blame at all on the military who according to the inquests so far shot unarmed people against the ROE. These red shirts seem to be more interested in accusing Abhisit and Suthep who may well be criticised for their handling of the situation but by all accounts gave no orders that would have justified the shooting of unarmed people. This suggests to me that their complaint was most likely the views of the government who have no intention of holding the military to account as long as they leave them alone. They are more interested in attacking Abhisit, Suthep and the rest of the Democrats.

By all means complain about the bias in the report but it's hypocritical to show bias in your complaint about lack of balance in a report.

If they want to call on people to resign for not doing their job there are a lot of others they could choose. For one of them they should just go to the airport and wait for her.

Unbelievable the level of ignorance in this forum thread. You all make the red shirts look like Rhodes scholars.

Sorry, did you have a genuine point to make, or was this intended as just a general flame ?

Probably just feels left out but wanted to post something anyway
  • Like 2

Unbelievable the level of ignorance in this forum thread. You all make the red shirts look like Rhodes scholars.

Can you please enlighten the less fortunate ignorant ones of us as to the meaning of your statement please?

The PTP and it's support group the red shirts know about as much about human rights as I do about what under wear U.S.President Obama is wearing this Sunday, SFA.bah.gif

Actually this Sunday he is scheduled to wear read calvin klein boxers. So now you know! :)

will these retards ever go away?

Can they all just go live with their dear leader in dubuy

What next .. if they do not resign ... protests in bkk ... maybe burn the city down

I get the impression that all the current 'initiatives' are merely trying to wake the sleeping monster

One is led to wonder just how long the Thailand political weather map which currently shows ''storm clouds on the horizon'' shows us in a stark reality a torrential storm the likes of which Egypt is suffering from at the moment?

Sorry, did you have a genuine point to make, or was this intended as just a general flame ?

Probably just feels left out but wanted to post something anyway

The human level of intelligence has a very wide range.

Perhaps from where he/she is they do look like Rhodes Scholars.

• Like 1

Never in the history of human conflict have so many been flamed by so few................................laugh.png

• Like 2